Bafetimbi Gomis

Decky

Guest bimpy474

That list we supposedly have, what a f***ing load of s*** that is.

Moyes' list fills several whiteboards. Ours is a fecking post-it note.

:sadnod:

IF he does stay to leave on a free to OM then we have had a lucky escape really.

If he'd rather waste a year of his career and miss his last opportunity to play at a World Cup so he can get a bigger signing on fee next summer then his attitude is appalling.

fair point but I can see his point of view wanting to screw over Aulas after he was messed around because Aulas wanted other people to pay clauses he was supposed to

Guest bimpy474

IF he does stay to leave on a free to OM then we have had a lucky escape really.

If he'd rather waste a year of his career and miss his last opportunity to play at a World Cup so he can get a bigger signing on fee next summer then his attitude is appalling.

fair point but I can see his point of view wanting to screw over Aulas after he was messed around because Aulas wanted other people to pay clauses he was supposed to

I think it started before that, Aulus told him he was to be sold and he had no say in it. Then the agents nonsense when someone (us) bid. Still we can wait a year :lol:

He might be putting pressure on Lyon to pay agents fees or he's happy to stick around and walk for free in a year's time.

This. It looks like Aulas and Bafetimbi are driving their cars head on until one of them pulls out and give up. Lets see who wins by 2nd of Sept.

Guest icemanblue

We'll get him. For less than our last bid, too.

You mean in this window? I thought that until recently, but it seems to have died down.

I do. Just can't see Lyon 'allowing' him to see out his contract. They'll want some bread, now, before it's too late.

You mean in this window? I thought that until recently, but it seems to have died down.

I do. Just can't see Lyon 'allowing' him to see out his contract. They'll want some bread, now, before it's too late.

Hopefully, not as sure now as I was a couple of weeks ago.

That sounds within our budget!

Lyon will definitely cave, it's just a question then whether Gomis was serious about coming here.

I have given up like but anyway:

NUFC Stats ‏@NUFC_Stats  13m 

Bafetimbi Gomis has been omitted from Lyon's reserve squad for their game this weekend (via @mohammedali_93) #nufc

And promoted to the first team after giving up on a move away.