Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

:(

Middlesbrough  28 29 -17 25 

Wigan  29 28 -16 26

Reading  29 28 -21 34 

Newcastle  29 28 -26 30

Fucking hell, Wigan could have scored 2 in injury time, Fabregas came close to putting it in his own net.

I hate that we look likely to go down yet Wigan will stay up and continue to allow world class players like Fabregas to play on unbelievably poor playing surfaces like that one today.

In these days of high level facilities, Wigan as a club are an embarassment to the Premiership. If their players do enough for them to stay up then fair enough but the club itself should be punished for things like this. Its like they are playing in the 70's again.

I hate that we look likely to go down yet Wigan will stay up and continue to allow world class players like Fabregas to play on unbelievably poor playing surfaces like that one today.

In these days of high level facilities, Wigan as a club are an embarassment to the Premiership. If their players do enough for them to stay up then fair enough but the club itself should be punished for things like this. Its like they are playing in the 70's again.

I'd rather Fulham stayed up and Wigan went down with Bolton any day of the week. Two horrible tin pot clubs with no right to be amongst the elite.

I'd rather Fulham stayed up and Wigan went down with Bolton any day of the week. Two horrible tin pot clubs with no right to be amongst the elite.

Agree entirely. even our good friends down the road have a much more "Premiership" set up that those 2 shitehouses and get more than 20,000 people in 2 watch them

Mowbray really is a very promising manager indeed.

If Albion win the cup - and I think they have a great chance - they'll have won it twice since we last won it.

I'm so happy for them (I am saying this through the world's most gritted teeth)