Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Tomorrow could be the equivalent of last year's trip to Sheff Utd where we win and then all laugh uncomfortably and say "as if we were going to go down" except it's a much bigger possibility.

Dundee Utd lead!

Tomorrow could be the equivalent of last year's trip to Sheff Utd where we win and then all laugh uncomfortably and say "as if we were going to go down" except it's a much bigger possibility.

Dundee Utd lead!

Aye, I was thinking about that earlier. Please save us Obafemi! :(

Dundee Utd lead!

Bubble....... burst.... etc etc

Guest toonlass

Dundee Utd lead!

:laugh:

Help me Obafemi Martins, you're my only hope!

Dundee Utd lead!

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :(

Dundee Utd lead!

Help me Obafemi Martins, you're my only hope!

Speaking of the papers, I read that David James was a heavy (20 a day) smoker up until recently. And Dimitar Berbatov likes a cheeky cigarette or 20, too. Not at all relevant to proceedings, but hey. Thought it was interesting.

Cruyff was a major smoker, too, use to smoke on the bench I believe (when a player). In fact, didn't he smoke hs way to a heart bypass?

Vialli also, big fan of the tabs.

Zidane as well. Maybe there is something to this? Someone suggest to KK that he starts buying B&H for Alan Smith and we'll graph up the results.

I saw Ginola light up when i met him

Guest Ebolarama

Speaking of the papers, I read that David James was a heavy (20 a day) smoker up until recently. And Dimitar Berbatov likes a cheeky cigarette or 20, too. Not at all relevant to proceedings, but hey. Thought it was interesting.

Cruyff was a major smoker, too, use to smoke on the bench I believe (when a player). In fact, didn't he smoke hs way to a heart bypass?

Vialli also, big fan of the tabs.

Zidane as well. Maybe there is something to this? Someone suggest to KK that he starts buying B&H for Alan Smith and we'll graph up the results.

I saw Ginola light up when i met him

OK, that settles it, then. We somehow need to get the team smoking like trains. Ideas, anyone? This might benefit Joey Barton more than te others: he'll need all the cigarettes he can get once he gets put in chokey.

Sky Channel 971 if anybody wants to watch the pens.

Darcheville misses after Flood scores

Can't believe they're delaying the School Choirs Gala Concert 2008. Disgrace tbh.