Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Dave, I believe a 24-hour ban for Brummie is in order. :thup:

I'm still in a state of shock.

I did warn you all that this might very well happen at the start of this week, but I can not believe how meek we were today.

We were shite from start to finish. Small squad, didn't take the opportunity to strengthen properly in the summer and january, and now we're paying the price.

Fucking abysmal. I can't believe we lost at home to Sunderland.

I did warn you all that this might very well happen at the start of this week, but I can not believe how meek we were today.

We were shite from start to finish. Small squad, didn't take the opportunity to strengthen properly in the summer and january, and now we're paying the price.

We give you one simple thing to fucking do...................

We give you one simple thing to fucking do...................

The way we have played the last three matches, I'm even worried about the derby game. I fear we may screw that one up as well.

How was the match though? Looked like a boring match judging from the highlights.

Any chances besides the Harewood one?

I don't know if my attitude to Sunderland is changing.  I love the rivalry but i think hate is reducing.  I felt quite happy seeing them win today, especially with Chopra.  I just feel i'd rather a proper club like them with good fans was in the division than crap like bolton

How was the match though? Looked like a boring match judging from the highlights.

We were woeful. Sunderland were slightly less woeful.

Barry - shit

Agbonlahor - beyond shit

Carew - rubbish

Carson - calamity in waiting

Knight - laughably bad

NRC - unable to pass the fucking ball

Maloney - lightweight

Gardner - not a fucking right back. BUY A FUCKING RIGHT BACK FFS

Whole season pissed away on the back of two botched transfer windows. What a fucking waste.

We were woeful. Sunderland were slightly less woeful.

Barry - shit

Agbonlahor - beyond shit

Carew - rubbish

Carson - calamity in waiting

Knight - laughably bad

NRC - unable to pass the fucking ball

Maloney - lightweight

Gardner - not a fucking right back. BUY A FUCKING RIGHT BACK FFS

Whole season pissed away on the back of two botched transfer windows. What a fucking waste.

Knight looks shit in every Villa game I've seen this season.

On the bright side you guys will finish 7th according to my final league position predictor  :crazy2:

Sloppy goal your lot gave away Brummie.

Sunderland deserved to win.

That's what i find so fucking galling. Rubbish. A full house again, and we serve up that shite. The players look suspicously like they've looked at the league table, looked at the UEFA cup situation with 6th prob not enough for a place, looked at the number of games left and thought 'what the fuck, lets just coast and think about our summer holidays'.

Carson, Barrry and Gabby all dropped by Capello apparently. Good. None of them deserve it at the moment. Carson in particular. What a joke.

And if I'm sounding melodramatic about this, forgive me, I probably won't in the morning, but for most of my adult life, this has been Villa all fucking over.

Doing great by Christmas, don't strengthen, drift away to midtable. These last few games have been like watching Gregory's side, or - shudder - O'Dreary's.

Same old Villa.

And if I'm sounding melodramatic about this, forgive me, I probably won't in the morning, but for most of my adult life, this has been Villa all fucking over.

Doing great by Christmas, don't strengthen, drift away to midtable. These last few games have been like watching Gregory's side, or - shudder - O'Dreary's.

Same old Villa.

You have the other bottom clubs to play at home as well havent you mate.

Hope things improve by then... whos next in line ?

Same old Villa.

Man U at Old Trafford :)

Same old Villa.

:(

We always roll over and let Man U bum us in the face no matter how well we're playing.

Same old Villa.

:(

We always roll over and let Man U bum us in the face no matter how well we're playing.

You're talking to a team that has conceded 5 goals to just one of their players this season.

Guest Spark

Villa have fucked up for me like. I genuinely thought, given their remaining fixtures, that they had a good shot at 5th or maybe even 4th (this was before Liverpool suddenly hit form). But recently they've looked poor and it's a missed opportunity for them imo, which is a shame. I'd have liked to see them in Europe next season.

Villa have fucked up for me like. I genuinely thought, given their remaining fixtures, that they had a good shot at 5th or maybe even 4th (this was before Liverpool suddenly hit form). But recently they've looked poor and it's a missed opportunity for them imo, which is a shame. I'd have liked to see them in Europe next season.

Agreed. Could ruin what was/is a very good season

Man City and Villa peaked too soon, I'm worried Everton may have as well. Much rather any of those 3 finished above Liverpool and got into the Champions League.

Liverpool are jammy fuckers. They are always likely to get 4th.

Be happy if Everton are still sliding by the time we meet them... you never know, we might just need something off them.

But agreed. Much rather any of those 3 got there ahead of Liverpool

Anyone watching Man Utd - Liverpool?

I have to say I agree with the commentators, very refreshing to see players stay on their feet rather than going down to get a penalty. Even though Rooney is somewhat of a cunt..

Would probably have been a dubious penalty anyway.

edit: Probably should've put this in the SUPER DUPER SLAM BOWL TASTIC ULTRA-thread actually, apologies  :rolleyes:

Man City and Villa peaked too soon, I'm worried Everton may have as well. Much rather any of those 3 finished above Liverpool and got into the Champions League.

Injuries/small squad are hitting us quite hard at the moment. I reckon at least 3 of the players yesterday weren't  properly fit.

Just in time for the derby too :dave:

Injuries/small squad are hitting us quite hard at the moment. I reckon at least 3 of the players yesterday weren't  properly fit.

Was Pienaar out injured?

Was Pienaar out injured?

He had food poisoning. Should be alright for next week.