Taylor threatening to leave again.

stozo

I think its fair to say if he's correct and he's been messed about in negotiations the horrible anger and spite can be saved for those at boardroom level not a player desperate to commit his entire career to the club.

You lot have got to understand Taylor is working with people who are on £80k, £60, £70 a week, and barely play a game and certainly don't give a fuk what happens to the club.

Can people not understand his frustrations?

It is again fuking terrible timing, but you could of said that just about any time this season and it would of been correct. Maybe he should let his contract run out 1st before whinging, highlighting the club in a then vulnerable position, guess he'd be a cunt for doing it at that time as well.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Try worrying about NUFC for fucking once.

I think its fair to say if he's correct and he's been messed about in negotiations the horrible anger and spite can be saved for those at boardroom level not a player desperate to commit his entire career to the club.

You lot have got to understand Taylor is working with people who are on £80k, £60, £70 a week, and barely play a game and certainly don't give a fuk what happens to the club.

Can people not understand his frustrations?

It is again fuking terrible timing, but you could of said that just about any time this season and it would of been correct. Maybe he should let his contract run out 1st before whinging, highlighting the club in a then vulnerable position, guess he'd be a cunt for doing it at that time as well.

No, he's a cunt.

IF he does think he merits more cash than Milner and N'Zogbia then he's a cunt.

IF he was offered less than them two and rejected it, then fair enough.

Does anyone actually know the bones of the matter?

Taylor was woeful again yesterday- not because he had a bad game but because that is as much as he is capable of.

Get rid I say especially if anyone out there is prepared to pay serious money for him - although I doubt that very much.

I thought he had a canny game yesterday tbf. Him and Faye barely gave them a sniff.

I only saw the highlights and was a bit pissed but didnt he make a big error in the box only for their player to hoof it over the bar (while Taylor did his arms wide out, turn body, just asking for a handball thing that he does?)

Maybe he didn't as I said I was a bit pissed but I do remember him doing that thing he does :lol:

Guest Stephen927

Picked a stupid time to come out and say this when the club's future hangs in the balance. At the end of the season, if we are still in the Premiership, would have been a better time to discuss a new contract.

It's no good us going and giving him a good contract for 5 years when we may be relegated.

What I would do is sit him down, tell him if he improves his performances and works towards retaining our Premiership position this season, that we will sort his contract out the day after the last game of the season.

I thought he had a canny game yesterday tbf. Him and Faye barely gave them a sniff.

I only saw the highlights and was a bit pissed but didnt he make a big error in the box only for their player to hoof it over the bar (while Taylor did his arms wide out, turn body, just asking for a handball thing that he does?)

Maybe he didn't as I said I was a bit pissed but I do remember him doing that thing he does :lol:

Yeah. Other than that he had a canny game though for me. That error could have been costly but I thought the defence / team as a whole actually deserved a clean sheet. The defence seem to have a bit more confidence in Harper too.

Guest Stephen927

tell him if he improves his performances

There are approx another 16 first team squad members who could be told they need to improve.

I'm talking on the basis of Taylor's contract demands.

I already think that the majority of players have been told to improve by Keegan.

IF he does think he merits more cash than Milner and N'Zogbia then he's a cunt.

IF he was offered less than them two and rejected it, then fair enough.

Does anyone actually know the bones of the matter?

No!  bluelaugh.gif

i say sell him.

i now he is young and is a 'prospect' and he loves the toon, gives his all etc etc.

but he isn't cuting out his mistakes. mistakes which he makes week in week out.

having said that, maybe a settled, experienced partner would bring him on very nicely, but im not convinced.

reminds me of dawson at spuds, poor.

i say sell him.

i now he is young and is a 'prospect' and he loves the toon, gives his all etc etc.

but he isn't cuting out his mistakes. mistakes which he makes week in week out.

having said that, maybe a settled, experienced partner would bring him on very nicely, but im not convinced.

reminds me of dawson at spuds, poor.

I say keep him as long as its a sensible contract, he does need to cut out the errors and star jumps though!

Guest Brewcastle

What a surprise the club aren't busy sorting out new contracts when the club is free falling toward the relegation zone. NUFC Players: - Shut the f*** up, win games, secure Newcastle's future in the Premiership and then we'll think about who deserves a new contract and who can just f*** off.

:clap:

When are we going to realise its the papers setting the agenda once again.

This is old news rehashed by the press, Mirror this time up to their mischief at the worst possible time, and as usual you lot are all biting like sharks,

Same as when they tell you Keegan is no good most take it as fact.

I give up i really do,

Doug.