Relegation Poll

SUPERTOON
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The fixture list at on the last day of the season is horrible for Newcastle Bolton Wigan Sunderland

All play the current top four which means we really could do with the title race still being on to help us

someone pointed out boltons fixtures, they've got 6 nailed on defeats left plus a couple of near certainties in there

i think it'll be them taking the last spot with derby and fulham

With us playing Spurs, Hammers, Toffees and Pompey and Liverpool away and then Chelsea at home, I think it's fair to say we have 6 nailed on defeats to..

Guest teepee

i honestly think it is 50/50 at this moment - i am sort of resigning to the fact that the risk is very very real...

out of our ten games, i count 7 that we're capable of getting something from, i know that sounds generous, but i'm only saying capable, we have started to look better, owen looks very sharp, viduka and emre should be available soon, we're ok at the back apart from taylor, (apart from finishing but its not like thats a long term concern, i'm just happy he can run again) and if we can get some sort of coherence at the back i think we can get a few results

i dont think we'll go down but i'm worried like everyone else

someone pointed out boltons fixtures, they've got 6 nailed on defeats left plus a couple of near certainties in there

With us playing Spurs, Hammers, Toffees and Pompey and Liverpool away and then Chelsea at home, I think it's fair to say we have 6 nailed on defeats to..

True but we do have a 3 point lead over Bolton.

West Ham are woeful at the minute. It's not beyond the realms we could go there and win.

West Ham are woeful at the minute. It's not beyond the realms we could go there and win.

this is the problem - you're not supposed to be able to predict results in relegation battles, there are always supposed to be surprises; problem is we're the only ones right now not providing them (derby excepted)

with the ex mags in their squad i'd fully expect them to beat us...hopefully we'll surprise everyone?

Was thinking that too, they'll have nothing to play for at that point.