Side & Formation for Birmingham

Tsunami
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm actually much more confident seeing the team. We have pace (Martins), skill (Viduka), movement (Owen), steel (Butt, well kind of), and people who can pass (Barton, Geremi...sometimes...).

COME ON.

4-3-3 then ?

----------------Harper

Beye----Taylor-------Faye-----Enrique

-----------------Butt

----Geremi------------------Barton

------Owen-----------------Martins

-----------------Viduka

Swap Owen and Viduka and that's the team I've assumed for the match thread.

I was thinking more away game long ball, Viduka to flick on for Owen and Oba but he may still be thinking 4-4-2

------------------Harper

Beye-----Taylor---------Faye-------Enrique

Geremi---Barton--------Butt--------Martins

-----------Owen--------Viduka

I think thats how it will start but if we get a lot of joy attacking then Martins will end up front half the time anyway and it will evolve into the 4-3-3.

thinking it'll be a 4-3-1-2 with martins pulling wide on either side from the front 2.

can't see it being an orthadox 4-3-3.

not sure about it myself,midfierld looks very lopsided with and without the ball.of that 16 i'd have played n'zogbia instead of barton..

prove me wrong lads (please)

Guest Chris P

The team's so thick that Kev has had to revert to a 4-3-3 formation. They've had it drilled into them for so long

thinking it'll be a 4-3-1-2 with martins pulling wide on either side from the front 2.

can't see it being an orthadox 4-3-3.

not sure about it myself,midfierld looks very lopsided with and without the ball.of that 16 i'd have played n'zogbia instead of barton..

prove me wrong lads (please)

Zog should be in there instead of Barton, agreed, but small mercies and all that.