Who will go down?

SUPERTOON
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interested to see who people think will go i put Derby in there even though they are pretty much down and Fulham almost but wondered who people think the third will be?

You must have voted us then supertoon? lol

Interested to see who people think will go i put Derby in there even though they are pretty much down and Fulham almost but wondered who people think the third will be?

You must have voted us then supertoon? lol

Yes i did thats my honest opinion

The Newcastle Sunderland game could be the most exciting game ever between the two it could come down to that game

Aye the derby is going to be absolutely huge in terms of who's staying up. Christ I hate them when we are 3rd and theyre bottom but a relegation 6 pointer in April is going to be awful. I personally would take 17th right now no problem and I think that's where we'll finish...just. Fulham, Reading and Sunderland at home are must-wins as we will not get a point away from home after Birmingham. That's why Monday night is gonna be crucial.

Guest Phil K

The one with the worst goal difference normally goes down....and guess who that is ?

Newcastle have a FAR worse goal difference than anyone but Derby.

I'm worried sick people - theres no sign whatsoever of this lot improving - NONE.

Maybe if their bloated wages were reduced until they produce we'd see some effort or heart, but.....it's touch and go - but frankly, on the performances - we're my pick of the doomed. We're not defending, we're mistake-ridden, and we are NOT scoring (where are the goals from "scapegoat" Smith ? Scapegoat ? What utter sh*te)

Interesting that more of us think we will go down than the makems (at present anyways)

Bolton, Sunderland and Boro all have harder fixtures than us remaining, Fulham and Derby are as good as gone.

I voted Bolton.

wonder if yorkie will be kind enough to fill us in on the remaining games ?

Bolton and Sunderland have the worst run ins.

Our hope remains on our 3 home fixtures.

Boro have a worse run in that the mackems tbh, and on i reckon them or bolton will join fulham and derby

Bolton and Sunderland have the worst run ins.

Our hope remains on our 3 home fixtures.

Boro have a worse run in that the mackems tbh, and on i reckon them or bolton will join fulham and derby

boro is pretty bad - but there are 3 winnable games for them in there and if they win them they're safe regardless

it'll be below 35 points to stay up this season...

cardiff defeat yesterday might have a big impact on boro, if their heads drop and they start losing in the league i could easily see them not winning again

Derby

Fulham

Bolton.

Bolton's run home is definitely the hardest of the lot, can see them getting one win and two draws as a maximum from their remaining games.

That means we only have to muster up 3 points to finish above them.