How Many more Humiliating defeats will keegan face before he walks again.

Guest microbar

keegan walks ?

well lets examine that...he left us first time round ,he says due to the changing way the club was being run due to the club becoming a PLC and he couldn't do it the way he wanted...if true,it's a very legitimate reason.

fulham...left to manage England...legitimate reason

England....left and looked a broken man. couldn't hack it and realised it. this was a walk out of the kind he's accused of.

citeh....he says they wanted him to commit himself to longer,he didn't want to. so they wanted someone in long term. mutual agreement....legitimate reason if true.

jesus on a fuckin bicycle.

If Jesus had a bike, it would be a racer.

Nope a Raleigh Shopper with the basket on the front and the 3 gear handle grip.

He'd need a racer to get away from the Romans.

But the Romans have got chariots. And they can do that thing with their shields like a turtle. So them imo.

But the Romans have got chariots. And they can do that thing with their shields like a turtle. So them imo.

But jesus has magical powers, he just needs a little bit of extra pace to create some distance.

Ban, I don't care if suggesting bans if a banable offence either, in this case its warranted..

Seconded.

And people really shouldn't use words that they have no idea how to spell.

I dunno. I quite like the way he capitalised "Dispondant" in the middle of a sentence. Although he probably should have substituted it with Sad. Less room for error.

keegan walks ?

well lets examine that...he left us first time round ,he says due to the changing way the club was being run due to the club becoming a PLC and he couldn't do it the way he wanted...if true,it's a very legitimate reason.

England....left and looked a broken man. couldn't hack it and realised it. this was a walk out of the kind he's accused of.

citeh....he says they wanted him to commit himself to longer,he didn't want to. so they wanted someone in long term. mutual agreement....legitimate reason if true.

I agree, and I wish I had a quid for every time I've defended him to people on this

The point about England is that people slate the likes of Hoddle and McLaren for not walking out and clinging on for their money, ego or whatever reason. They can't have it both ways. Keegan showed huge bottle to stand in front of the camera, resign and tell everyone that he'd done his best and hoped someone else could do better.

The only reason he will walk is if the board don't back him or someone sticks their nose into transfers. And if either of those things happen, then sadly he is justified and personally I wouldn't blame him in the slightest

keegan walks ?

I agree, and I wish I had a quid for every time I've defended him to people on this

The point about England is that people slate the likes of Hoddle and McLaren for not walking out and clinging on for their money. They can't have it both ways. Keegan showed huge bottle to stand in front of the camera, resign and tell everyone that he'd done his best and hoped someone else could do better.

The only reason he will walk is if the board don't back him or someone sticks their nose into transfers. And if either of those things happen, then sadly he is justified and personally I wouldn't blame him in the slightest

my memory is shot and you guys seem to remember everything but when keegan left us i honestly recall he'd gone as far as he could go

the man u league season broke him, it really did...can't quite remember if it was his last game (think it was though) but i remember standing at charlton away (fa cup?  that memory...!) and we were never in it, we were on a downward spiral that kk couldn't have got us out of

dalglish finished us 2nd but that was largely new manager syndrome

keegan walked under the auspices of the board but i always thought he knew he'd reached his peak himself...with england he was convinced by others he could still work the magic but at the end of the day was working in the lower divisions, he's never worked the magic since

keegan walks ?

The point about England is that people slate the likes of Hoddle and McLaren for not walking out and clinging on for their money. They can't have it both ways. Keegan showed huge bottle to stand in front of the camera, resign and tell everyone that he'd done his best and hoped someone else could do better.

my memory is shot and you guys seem to remember everything but when keegan left us i honestly recall he'd gone as far as he could go

the man u league season broke him, it really did...can't quite remember if it was his last game (think it was though) but i remember standing at charlton away (fa cup?  that memory...!) and we were never in it, we were on a downward spiral that kk couldn't have got us out of

keegan walked under the auspices of the board but i always thought he knew he'd reached his peak himself...with england he was convinced by others he could still work the magic but at the end of the day was working in the lower divisions, he's never worked the magic since

maybe he had reached his peak mate.

Maybe that momentum was something that will never be repeated. Maybe it was a complete one off. Nowt can take it away though, we have the club that we have now because of him. Even what Bobby Robson did was built from the remnants of the bricks that Keegan put into place.

Nobody's matched him. I personally can't wait for the day someone does, hopefully it will be him again though because nobody deserves to be manager of a successful NUFC more.

keegan walks ?

Completely agree. :thup:

Make a mental note. ;)

keegan walks ?

Maybe that momentum was something that will never be repeated. Maybe it was a complete one off. Nowt can take it away though, we have the club that we have now because of him. Even what Bobby Robson did was built from the remnants of the bricks that Keegan put into place.

Nobody's matched him. I personally can't wait for the day someone does, hopefully it will be him again though because nobody deserves to be manager of a successful NUFC more.

oh, hey, don't get me wrong...i was there for almost the whole keegan period and it was perhaps the finest time of my life, i'm one of the people who loves the "i'd love it comment" 'cause it encapsulated the feeling at the time; i'd been at the leeds match we won that night and we all felt the same - fuck the world, fuck man u, we're having this

the post was about walking away and painted kk in a VERY positive light...i was trying to balance that a bit is all

it broke my heart when he came back in a sense 'cause i honestly believe he's doomed to fail here again - nothing, i repeat NOTHING would give me greater pleasure than to see him prove me wrong though

keegan walks ?

oh, hey, don't get me wrong...i was there for almost the whole keegan period and it was perhaps the finest time of my life, i'm one of the people who loves the "i'd love it comment" 'cause it encapsulated the feeling at the time; i'd been at the leeds match we won that night and we all felt the same - fuck the world, fuck man u, we're having this

the post was about walking away and painted kk in a VERY positive light...i was trying to balance that a bit is all

it broke my heart when he came back in a sense 'cause i honestly believe he's doomed to fail here again - nothing, i repeat NOTHING would give me greater pleasure than to see him prove me wrong though

I'm agreeing with you mate.

It would be marvellous to have seen us win at Wembley in 1974 or 76, and I was at both games [or any other time for that matter], but the 5 year reign of Keegan mark 1 is without dispute the single best period supporting the club of my life too, by a long way.

I realise that the rant after the Leeds game wasn't perhaps the most professional thing to do, but thats Keegan and at the time it got to me too. It got to most people at the time its just sad that they may deny it now.

keegan walks ?

oh, hey, don't get me wrong...i was there for almost the whole keegan period and it was perhaps the finest time of my life, i'm one of the people who loves the "i'd love it comment" 'cause it encapsulated the feeling at the time; i'd been at the leeds match we won that night and we all felt the same - f*** the world, f*** man u, we're having this

It would be marvellous to have seen us win at Wembley in 1974 or 76, and I was at both games [or any other time for that matter], but the 5 year reign of Keegan mark 1 is without dispute the single best period supporting the club of my life too, by a long way.

I realise that the rant after the Leeds game wasn't perhaps the most professional thing to do, but thats Keegan and at the time it got to me too. It got to most people at the time its just sad that they may deny it now.

enough said really; pint?

keegan walks ?

oh, hey, don't get me wrong...i was there for almost the whole keegan period and it was perhaps the finest time of my life, i'm one of the people who loves the "i'd love it comment" 'cause it encapsulated the feeling at the time; i'd been at the leeds match we won that night and we all felt the same - f*** the world, f*** man u, we're having this

of course  :occasion14:

keegan walks ?

i'm 9 hours ahead of you mate, you got a lot of catching up to do!!!

keegan walks ?

are you ?

Are you in the Far East or Oz ?

I'll be out in approx 6 hours  :lol:

keegan walks ?

are you ?

Are you in the Far East or Oz ?

I'll be out in approx 6 hours  :lol:

far east, & i've been drinking for 6 hours!  now that's depressing...or would be if i hadn't been drinking for 6 hours...!

Guest Knightrider

KK won't walk, his resolve will be even stronger by recent performances. Ashley won't "move him on" either. The two of them will see this out, a division below or not.