Butterflies

Guest toonlass

Really looking forward to it tomorrow. We've got a fantastic chance to put ourselves 7 points clear of the shite-zone.

Let's have the fuckers - bring it on. :)

What hasnt helped was seeing their last 3 results here (SSN showed them earlier).... 1-2, 1-1, 1-4. Excellent record which I am sure it being drummed into them at every given opportunity

Don't give a fuck about the stats tbh. This is our chance to drag ourselves out of it and we'll take it.

Chin up, mate. Be brave. :) 

Really looking forward to it tomorrow. We've got a fantastic chance to put ourselves 7 points clear of the shite-zone.

What hasnt helped was seeing their last 3 results here (SSN showed them earlier).... 1-2, 1-1, 1-4. Excellent record which I am sure it being drummed into them at every given opportunity

Don't give a fuck about the stats tbh. This is our chance to drag ourselves out of it and we'll take it.

Oh aye I mate. The butterflies are less because I do feel a little something clicked on Monday night.

I am just a little nervous about getting over-confident.

I Remember being in this same position 87(?) (Easter Weekend too) when we played Sheff Wed at home .... it went bloody horribly wrong that day. 1-3 defeat.

Edit... 27th March 1989

Oh aye I mate. The butterflies are less because I do feel a little something clicked on Monday night.

I am just a little nervous about getting over-confident.

I Remember being in this same position 87(?) (Easter Weekend too) when we played Sheff Wed at home .... it went bloody horribly wrong that day. 1-3 defeat.

20 years ago man! Has no bearing on tomorrow. :)

Chest out, deep breaths, it's only fucking Fulham for fuck's sake. Hit them hard, hit them early.

Aye. Your all right of course. Time to banish the negative thoughts.

Fear is a pointless emotion. Have faith in the lads and go there in expectancy.

We're LONG overdue a win and we won't get a better shot at it than tomorrow.

'It is better to travel in hope, than to arrive.' (R. L. Stevenson)

Let's have the cunts.

Nervous as fuck too like.

It's the first game Keegan should really be expected to win.  The first game where less than 3 points would be seen as failure.  First game at home to a team considerably worse in terms of position and form.

It's the first game Keegan should really be expected to win.  The first game where less than 3 points would be seen as failure.  First game at home to a team considerably worse in terms of position and form.

Their form is better than ours.  :razz:

Their form is better than ours.  :razz:

Champion.  We have an excuse then.

Guest Stephen927

Very excited for this game. I haven't thought about us losing or even drawing (until now haha), I guess the thought is unbearable.

Get at them early, push up on the wings, contest every ball through the middle and battle for everything in the air. There's no excuse for the players not being 100% up for this game, brilliant chance to get 3 points on the board and banish the long run without a win.

If we can get an early goal, I think the floodgates will open and we could possibly get 3 or 4. All about that first goal, it'll be the decider for both teams.

Guest MarkMag

I'm totally cacking it now like!! To say its a big game is a total understatement; its massive. We need to win, we should win and if we don't we will have to do it the hard way and get points from better teams than Fulham. It's time for the team to grow bollocks and give the fans what they deserve = a convincing win. Saying all this I'm optimistic and eager to get to the match!! :frantic:

It's one of those games where if we win we're safe, and if we lose, we're not down. So it's not as "must-win" as people are saying. Of course it's huge, but even if we lose today it still doesn't mean relegation.

It doesn't, but pychologically a defeat today would damage us beyond repair imo.  Howay lads.  I'm bricking it now though.

It's one of those games where if we win we're safe, and if we lose, we're not down. So it's not as "must-win" as people are saying. Of course it's huge, but even if we lose today it still doesn't mean relegation.

Aye, but looking at the fixtures we've got, its the home games against the teams around us that are MASSIVE. Chances are we'll get nothing from Everton, Spurs or Chelsea so these games really are must-win.

Guest mobiius

totally agree with that its a game we should win but as you said its not a "must-win" as is being made out by most. it will be very interesting to see what team he puts out. The only thing that has stopped micky getting a handful lately has been the form of the othersides shot stopper lets hope kellar is having a shit one and we tan them.

I'm nervous, we could mess up, but if we win i reckon we can absolutely do them.  Someone's going to get it  i think.  Sheff Wed style after our bad form.

It's not quite a mustwin, but i think it's very close.  Win and i think we'll be fine, but lose and we've got to be at least 2nd favourite to go down.