Fulham (h) pre-match thread

Guest sicko2ndbest

Barton had better put in a good shift soon, or Keegan might see him as the way the fans are at the minute. Crap, that is.

I'd like KK to set a target for Barton to score a certain number of goals. The guys got it in him he just seems to have lost all his confidence in his attacking play. At home against a piss poor fulham side should be perfect.

For a player who is competing with Alan Smith for the record of least attempts on goal during an entire season, setting a goals target might be asking a bit much. How about setting a target for entering the opposition penalty area X amount of times?

He's already met his target of 1, and that was with a penalty kick.

Guest Toepoke

Harper

Beye  Taylor  Faye  Enrique

Butt

Emre         Zoggy

Owen    Viduka       Martins

That's the kind of team I would like to see , expect Geremi and Barton to start however.

Hopefully we can beat this lot, I think they have a couple of good players in Bullard and Murphy though we'll have to keep those two neutralised if we want to win this game.

Hmm... my friend just called me and bet me 50 pounds on Newcastle getting relegated.

Said that he had just woken up from a dream where the two of us were watching football and Newcastle got relegated. I also had to pay him money....said that it was the best fucking dream of his life.

Hmm... my friend just called me and bet me 50 pounds on Newcastle getting relegated.

Said that he had just woken up from a dream where the two of us were watching football and Newcastle got relegated. I also had to pay him money....said that it was the best fucking dream of his life.

Easiest 50 pounds you'll ever earn.

Guest toonlass

EMRE IS INJURED!!!!!!

That should be his name.

Maybe that is what it translates to from Turkish?

Has anyone checked?

EMRE IS INJURED!!!!!!

That should be his name.

Maybe that is what it translates to from Turkish?

Has anyone checked?

Emre - "A Turkish name meaning medieval bard or poet (the word actually means "deeply in love")." Yunus Emre is the best known of those bards. The name became very popular in the 1980s in Turkey because it was purely Turkish. :crazy2:

Guest dasflenst

The Fulham game is being shown live in the Lass O'Gowrie pub on Charles Street in Manchester for those that live down here. 

Guest wheatley74

i think the 3 up front looks good, but we still need flair in midfield, butt, barton, geremi is to much, we need to have nzogbia to replace one of them, probably either barton or geremi with butt holding. O0

Guest float one in

Barton had better put in a good shift soon, or Keegan might see him as the way the fans are at the minute. Crap, that is.

I'd like KK to set a target for Barton to score a certain number of goals. The guys got it in him he just seems to have lost all his confidence in his attacking play. At home against a piss poor fulham side should be perfect.

For a player who is competing with Alan Smith for the record of least attempts on goal during an entire season, setting a goals target might be asking a bit much. How about setting a target for entering the opposition penalty area X amount of times?

:lol: That would be absolutely brilliant - imagine him trying to nip into he box as many times as possible, trying to look like he was interested in play, getting a massive cheers from the crowd evey time he managed it. It would end up like that Kabaddi they used to put on channel 4 where they try and nip into the opposite side of the court without getting jumped on by the other team. Maybe the opposition defenders could indulge us and stand around the edge of the box, tryng to keep him out, and give him a good bat everytime he came close. Would probably be more fun than watching him try play football at least.

Guest Stephen927

I'd be tempted to play Duff central with N'Zogbia, Butt holding and a front three of Viduka, Owen and Martins.

For me, despite being caught out a few times versus Birmingham, Faye should keep his place in defence otherwise it will be easy pickings for McBride up against Edgar or Cacapa.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Definately should be

Harper

Beye Faye Taylor Enrique

Geremi Butt Zog

Owen Viduka Martins

will be

as above just Barton for Zog