Geremi      Beye    Taylor    Enrique

N'Zogbia    Faye      Butt      Duff

Owen    Martins

I would like to see this tried:

Harper

Geremi      Beye     Taylor     Enrique

N'Zogbia    Faye      Butt       Duff

Owen    Martins

N'Zogbia on the right? Swap him with Duff and you might have a point.

Guest sicko2ndbest

True, but even so, Barton and Geremi was s**** against Birmingham.

Geremi had one of his better displays

Barton was poor, but gave his all!

Don't you dare mark him on effort. Smith is exactly the same, he tries hard but is crap.

Keegan could sign me, I'd play my heart out, but I'd be crap and out of my depth. Don't you see that skill and ability is more important than guts and effort? To be a good player, you need both of them however, but ability comes first.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Don't you dare mark him on effort. Smith is exactly the same, he tries hard but is crap.

Keegan could sign me, I'd play my heart out, but I'd be crap and out of my depth. Don't you see that skill and ability is more important than guts and effort? To be a good player, you need both of them however, but ability comes first.

Barton is not out of his depth, he is just void of confidence. He was one of the best goalscoring midfielders in the league the last couple of seasons. You complaring yourself to Barton sums your statement up

Barton is not out of his depth, he is just void of confidence. He was one of the best goalscoring midfielders in the league the last couple of seasons. You complaring yourself to Barton sums your statement up

I havent checked, but how many league goals has Barton scored in the last 2 seasons?

I havent checked, but how many league goals has Barton scored in the last 2 seasons?

6 last season, 6 the season before.

Guest sicko2ndbest

07/08 - 16 / 1

06/07 - 33 / 6

05/06 - 31 / 6

04/05 - 31 / 1

Not too bad i suppose, but still think he's a c***.

Agree, however he could yet be an asset

Guest sicko2ndbest

0-10 mins Newcsatle 1 up, Viduka rises highest to poke in a Geremi corner that finally at he 3rd attempt beats the first man.

11-20mins The game has gone a bit scrappy with chances few and far between

21-30 Fulham have gone close twice with Bullard shaving the post with a trademark freekick, and McBride being denied by a fabulous reflex save from Harper

31-40 mins Newcastle have started to exert their authority, dominating the lions share of possession creating very little

41-45 mins Fulham draw level with a freak of a goal. [/b]Johnson [/b] shoots from the edge of the box, it seems to be going well wide until it hits Taylor on the head and deflects passed a hapless Harper

46-50 mins Newcastle start bright and are a wisker away from regaining the lead when Owen breaks the offside trap only to be denied by Niemi

51-60 mins Newcastle regain the lead. Martisn breaks free down the left and delivers a fantastic ball to guess who, yes Owen to nudge home

61-70 mins Newcastle extend their lead to the delight of the home fans with a thunderbolt from Geremi

71-80 mins Newcastle are getting very nervy at the back and seem to be struggling to clear their lines under intense pressure from Fulham in particular Bullard and Murphy.

81-90 mins The pressure has eased with Fulham seeming to be resigned to defeat. The game is over

NUFC 3 - 1 Fulham

Newcastle 0 - 4 Fulham

Own goal and sending off for Barton, Hangeland hat trick.

Harry-Norway to explode in an attack of exclamation marks with Scandinavia being completely flattened by the blast.