Optimistic Nut

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/images/homepage/2303_jewel_header.jpg

Oh Skirge...

Naughty, naughty boy.

:lol:

Paul the Sexist.

Do you like gems, pet?

Well suck on this, it's Jewell's.

Ahhhhhhh only 20K he made from a particular deal my heart fucking bleeds.

How he can say something like that about Bobby I don't know.

The good agents must be furious at wankers like these. There are good ones out there but we hear about the shite ones.

Always full of the most important news is the NOTW...

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/2303_fat_fan_loses_16_stone.shtml

Thrilled with her new weight, Lisa, who split from husband Gino eight months after the op, is saving up for a boob job to give a lift to her sagging 32G chest.

Typical. Dumps the poor bloke on his arse as soon as she stops looking like a manatee.

For 35 she looks like she's in her 50's. He's well shot of her.

Tbh if you were him a bobby did say " "‘You don't count. I'm the only one that counts. That's your hard luck." i can understand why he said it. Thats IF! he did say that

Lets assume that Bobby did say that. Silkman should ask himself why.

I dont know Bobby but I think I can hazardous a guess that he doesnt treat good, honest agents in such a way.

My guess would be that SBR knows that this Slikman is an utter cock, a liar,a cheat etc etc and therefore is treating him accordingly. You can be pretty certain Bobby will have come across him before.

Tbh if you were him a bobby did say " "‘You don't count. I'm the only one that counts. That's your hard luck." i can understand why he said it. Thats IF! he did say that

I dont know Bobby but I think I can hazardous a guess that he doesnt treat good, honest agents in such a way.

My guess would be that SBR knows that this Slikman is an utter cock, a liar,a cheat etc etc and therefore is treating him accordingly. You can be pretty certain Bobby will have come across him before.

When Sikman played for Bobby at Fulham  :thup:

Edit:Looking on wiki Silkman never played for Fulham

Can someone contact Barry via any of the methods below & find out what the crack is.

[email protected]

Tel:+44-207/016 97 50

Mobile:+44-7768/512 532

Fax:+44-1707/665 466

Yeah. I was thinking more of him as an agent as well.

I have updated my post as wiki does not show Silkman playing for Fulham

I have updated my post as wiki does not show Silkman playing for Fulham

:lol: