Champions League QF (second legs)

SUPERTOON

"this is a match which gets the whole country watching, they'll be talking about it in the offices tomorrow"

not in my office we won't. We'll be arguing about whose turn it is to go and get the coffee and what radio station to listen to.

I'll be talking about it.  Something along the lines of did you hear that cunt of a commentator last night.

"this is a match which gets the whole country watching, they'll be talking about it in the offices tomorrow"

not in my office we won't. We'll be arguing about whose turn it is to go and get the coffee and what radio station to listen to.

I'll be talking about it.  Something along the lines of did you hear that cunt of a commentator last night.

:)

They're so boring for 80 out of 90 minutes and then they win off a Gerrard dive and FK, or Torres doing something amazing. Would much rather see Arsenal in the next round.

Arsenal have thrown this season away is decent fashion.

Too young?

Whatever the reason, they've buckled under the pressure.

If this team had Henry in the lineup, it might have been unstoppable. Is there any doubt that Henry would have finished that Adebayor chance?

Arsenal have thrown this season away is decent fashion.

Too young?

Whatever the reason, they've buckled under the pressure.

If this team had Henry in the lineup, it might have been unstoppable. Is there any doubt that Henry would have finished that Adebayor chance?

They are a far better side without him