Champions League QF (second legs)

SUPERTOON

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

Slightly related to this thread but i noticed Liverpool fans were singing our Adebayor song last night, as indeed were you lot after you beat us a few weeks back. I have to say, I am both amused and slightly dismayed that song has gone from being sung by a minority of spurs fans to thousands singing it at whl and then it being sung at other prem. grounds.  :lol:

Which one?

Is it the one about his mom and dad washing elephants? :lol:

Yep, except it is only his dad that washes elephants. Apparently, his mum is just a whore. Undoubtedly, if it was not for her 'whoring' she would also be washing elephants. Which one is more offensive? You decide?  :lol:

:lol:

That's the one I'm talking about.

I remember it being chanted by four old drunken Geordies when I was at the Emirates for our Premiership game. No one else seemed to join in, presumably because we were s*** and the chant is a bit bad taste. I think it's just that (bad taste) but it's got quite a bit of a rhyme going on :lol:

I don't sing it at games and I'm not sure if I should be faintly offended or not  :lol: but it is a very catchy tune.

Guest guinness_fiend

Gary Neville what a class act he has been over they years.

Sssssh... Don't say that on here mate, you'll get lynched for having the audacity to recognise that Gary Neville is actually a very good player... ;)

Sssssh... Don't say that on here mate, you'll get lynched for having the audacity to recognise that Gary Neville is actually a very good player... ;)

I think most with an ounce of sense will realise he's been one of the most consistent and best full-backs in the world over the past decade.

Guest guinness_fiend

I think most with an ounce of sense will realise he's been one of the most consistent and best full-backs in the world over the past decade.

Houston, we have a problem... :D

It astounds me how many people write Neville off every year. 

Best right back in the Premiership to date by a country mile.

Best right back in the Premiership to date by a country mile.

Well.... until we signed Beye :pow: