Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Nice kick in the nads for the mackems going into next week :thup:

We're going into our derby match next Sunday having scored 10 and conceded 0 in our previous two matches. OK, they were against a relegated team and a struggling one, but the noses must be getting a bit worried now.

We've scored 4 goals or more in an away match on 4 occasions this season.

I love away games, me.

Heard Petrov scored a cracker?

Too complicated for me that one, I thought it was a door with a metal gate over it :lol:

They are a heavily secured door......

I thought it was the ceiling of an open roof barn. I didn't even know they had those.

Nice kick in the nads for the mackems going into next week :thup:

We're going into our derby match next Sunday having scored 10 and conceded 0 in our previous two matches. OK, they were against a relegated team and a struggling one, but the noses must be getting a bit worried now.

We've scored 4 goals or more in an away match on 4 occasions this season.

I love away games, me.

Hope you fucking twat them.

Fair play to Fulham, they are making a fight of it.

They have Portsmouth, Man City and Liverpool still left, highly doubt they'll stay up, which is a shame.

well, west ham did it last season. even so, still very unlikely, but i just hope bolton go down.

Hope Fulham and Bolton go down. Nearly put money on Bolton to go down this season at 6/1, wouldn't have mattered anyways as I forgot all my user names and passwords for my betting sites.

Good result indeed. Winnable last 3 as well, how on earth we got twatted by Barnsley I don't know.

palace next if im not mistaken? i went to palace v scunthorpe today (dont ask what possessed me to do that) and they won 2-0 as well as beating stoke. looking like they might cause problems. personally, im hoping for either watford or palace to come up

Good result indeed. Winnable last 3 as well, how on earth we got twatted by Barnsley I don't know.

palace next if im not mistaken? i went to palace v scunthorpe today (dont ask what possessed me to do that) and they won 2-0 as well as beating stoke. looking like they might cause problems. personally, im hoping for either watford or palace to come up

We comfortably beat Palace in the cup, but it'll be hard yeah.

C.Ronaldo's flick goal of the month...? I doubt the same goal from a different player would have even been nominated.

Bollocks. It was a fantastic, cheeky goal that a different player wouldn't have even tried nevermind pulled off.

Not as good as Zola's vs Norwich though.