MOTD

Belfast Boy

No surprise to see Arsenal and Liverpool up as first as much as it annoys me. The FA Cup game should have been first in my opinion.

The City - Chelsea game is unsurprisingly high given it was a Chelsea game, but after that I can understand the rest of the running order.

No surprise to see Arsenal and Liverpool up as first as much as it annoys me. The FA Cup game should have been first in my opinion.

The City - Chelsea game is unsurprisingly high given it was a Chelsea game, but after that I can understand the rest of the running order.

why ?

it was depressing to watch, poor match

Guest ObaStar

title race tho

why ?

Because of the significance and importance of it.

title race tho

Yeah, I'm well aware of that. Hence saying "The City - Chelsea game is unsurprisingly high given it was a Chelsea game". The Arsenal/Liverpool game didn't sound like a decent match and seeing those two high up on the running order every week gets a little tiring but its fully understandable.

why ?

Because of the significance and importance of it.

For that reason it was on live earlier. Those who wanted to watch it including myself, watched it earlier. Should be on last in my opinion, as that match has been done to death. The pretty much admitted during the analysis of the  game that there weren't many good clips to show.

It's fair enough though that we are one of the lesser matches tonight though.

Either scoring goals is a lot harder than some can make it look, or Arsenal's famous academy is well overated.

Thats my conclusion to seeing Bendtner play game in game out.

He's hardly played for them in the league this season, and when he has it's only becuase RvP and Eduardo have been out and Wenger needs to rest Adebayor.

He hasn't looked very impressive recently, but it's far too early to make a judgement on him considering how young he is.

no botha. Guess most peeps have seen the goals already anyway.

If I know I'll be watching it on MOTD later I'll avoid all chances to watch the goals. I love watching fresh footage on MOTD with a can/brew in hand.

On a side note - How come Shearer is never on MOTD when we win?