Deco & if not him then it is Joao Moutinho

Thespence

Guest Knightrider

From what I've seen of him for Barca this season, he still has it, although he's struggled for form due to being in and out and of course Barca's own inconsistency or drop in standards.

Diego is a class plaer but seems a bit lightwieght to me, need players that can ride a tackle or just plain avoid them with skill if they're gonna stand any chance of being a success in the prem.

Diego is a class plaer but seems a bit lightwieght to me, need players that can ride a tackle or just plain avoid them with skill if they're gonna stand any chance of being a success in the prem.

Which is what Diego can do.

£15 million is far too steep for a 30 year old imo, think it would be better value for money going on someone quite young with alot of promise. Would love somebody like Deco to come in and piss all over the place but not as a relatively short term fix for that fee.

I would love to see Deco here but....do you think he will sign for a club who wont be in the champs lge and prob wont be in in it for a few seasons?Also Im sure if Deco wants to leave alot of teams whom will be in the champs lge would be in the hunt.Reckon this could be more made up shit,really hope not as I think Keegan would get the best outta him here

Would rather we tried to get Diego for that £15m

Yeah, but is that realistic or would we just be wasting our time by setting our sights too high?

There are some big clubs looking at Diego but I'd rather put in a bid for him for that kind of money than Deco. 15m is too much for him imo.

Would rather we tried to get Diego for that £15m

Yeah, but is that realistic or would we just be wasting our time by setting our sights too high?

Id of thought that Diego may of been a more realisitc target than Deco, Deco is playing in a far superior team with a far superior league to Diego he is also a world reknwned player, whereas Diego is a player who hasnt quite made it onto the world stage which is manly down to the team and league he plays for.

Guest ObaStar

Are some people really turning their nose up at this:

Individual Awards

FIFA World Club Cup Golden Ball: 2006

UEFA Champions League MVP: 2003/04

UEFA Best Midfielder Award: 2003/04, 2005/06

European Silver Ball (Second position of the European Player of the Year Award): 2003-04

Portuguese Footballer of the Year: 2004

Are some people really turning their nose up at this:

Individual Awards

FIFA World Club Cup Golden Ball: 2006

UEFA Champions League MVP: 2003/04

UEFA Best Midfielder Award: 2003/04, 2005/06

European Silver Ball (Second position of the European Player of the Year Award): 2003-04

Portuguese Footballer of the Year: 2004

No. We're saying for his age it's too much money.

Fwiw, I'd love to see Deco here, probably wouldn't offer Barcelona more than £8m though. His wages would cost a bomb to tempt him here, but I reckon it would be worth it.

Guest ObaStar

who cares how much money we spend if it makes the team better. Ashley is the third richest owner in the Premier League. he has cash to spend. The way we should look at it is: is this guy gonna make us better if yes then you pay watever you have to pay to get him. That being said the 15 million has been made up by the journalist its just some number they picked out of thin air.

who cares how much money we spend if it makes the team better. Ashley is the third richest owner in the Premier League. he has cash to spend. The way we should look at it is: is this guy gonna make us better if yes then you pay watever you have to pay to get him. That being said the 15 million has been made up by the journalist its just some number they picked out of thin air.

Yeah, I was about to say something similar. Who cares about the money? He's a class act. If Keegan wants the player and Ashley is willing to stump up and this doesn't have a negative impact on our ability to buy/keep other players, then why not? I'd love to see Deco in a black and white shirt.