Senderos Vs Taylor

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Geordiesned

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4030874,00.html

Sky Sports News understands Newcastle United manager Kevin Keegan has hinted at an interest in signing Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos.

Senderos was linked with a transfer to St James' Park earlier this summer, but Gunners boss Arsene Wenger rejected the reports.

The Switzerland international could find his first-team opportunities at Arsenal restricted this term after the club landed 31-year-old Mikael Silvestre from Manchester United on Wednesday.

Reports emerged on Friday claiming AC Milan could move for Senderos; however the Italian giants have failed to confirm or deny the speculation.

Keegan, though, has intimated that he could strengthen his defensive ranks with the addition of the 23-year-old, who signed for the Gunners in 2003 from Servette.

I'd criticise Senderos, but It would only make an Arsenal fan with about three posts lay into me; because he must be class simply because Wenger picked him for a Champions League semi, and instead of getting any backing, supposed NUFC fans would gather to rim his arse.

I'm reliably informed (by someone who spoke to him at today's press conference) that Keegan says he's not interested in Senderos.

"Well, the lad has got two tremendous clubs to pick from if his dad's right,"

now, im assuming one of those clubs is us. why would he come out and say that if he wasnt interested?

I'm reliably informed (by someone who spoke to him at today's press conference) that Keegan says he's not interested in Senderos.

"Well, the lad has got two tremendous clubs to pick from if his dad's right,"

now, im assuming one of those clubs is us. why would he come out and say that if he wasnt interested?

Extracting the urine.

I'd criticise Senderos, but It would only make an Arsenal fan with about three posts lay into me; because he must be class simply because Wenger picked him for a Champions League semi, and instead of getting any backing, supposed NUFC fans would gather to rim his arse.

:hom: Get her

Guest hikickry

please please milan, take him! have never rated him, not worth harming taylor's development in replacing him with senderos. just dont want him. at all.

please please milan, take him! have never rated him, not worth harming taylor's development in replacing him with senderos. just dont want him. at all.

harming Taylor's development?

will you still be saying that in 2 years?

harming Taylor's development?

will you still be saying that in 2 years?

How is he supposed to know?

I'd take him for a few million. Not suited to arsenal's type of play IMO they play with pace and carpet football and this lad is an old fashioned type centre half, maybe someone like Brown at United; not the most gracious but decent in defence all the same. If he played for a liverpool type team I think he would be great. Unfortunately he plays for Arsenal who's attacking play often leads them wanting at the back. I have seen Gallas (a world class defender) get caught short in their team but Senderos with attacking full backs (i.e Beye and Zoggy/Enrigue) with Colccini in front of them and I think you would have a good defensive unit.

Im trying my best convince you that he's good :razz:

Doesnt seem like any of you are believing me!

Have him!

Ok but you guys have to take Smith and Ameobi as part of the deal.

mackems.gif Hes not that bad!

Do what's best for the team and not any individual man.

I'd still take him btw.