Who has the most potential from these youngsters? - Poll Reset

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just thought i generate some debate on these 2 players.

If you think i should add some more names then ill edit the poll.

Has to be this lad for me:

http://images.china.cn/images1/200801/418575.jpg

Pato is the man.

As is Bojan for that matter.

Walcott's nowhere near both.

Id agree, im not sure if Bojan can be as class as Barca would say he will be. I thought i would add Theo as we all know how good Wenger is with young players, and Walcott shows signs of a quality player, imo not even close to Pato, but some might disagree.

Bojan. :pow:

One excellent run and now Walcott is mixing it with the world's best!  Madness.

As i said, i just think some people on here would rate him, from previous posts ive read. I mean someone has already voted for him.

Bojan. :pow:

One excellent run and now Walcott is mixing it with the world's best!  Madness.

As i said, i just think some people on here would rate him, from previous posts ive read. I mean someone has already voted for him.

Yeah, but notice the ones voting Walcott aren't admitting it in the thread.  ;D

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

Pato is immense. So much better than Walcott.

I can't believe more people rate Walcott than Bojan. :lol:

Guest LucaAltieri

Not really a fair comparison as Walcott is better playing wide from what I've seen. I think given a run in the first team Walcott is going to be great. Not just after last night, he set up a great goal in the San Siro as well. He's got the raw pace but unlike other speed merchants he can dribble, finish, and pick out a pass. Certainly the best English prospect at the moment.

I've seen nothing of Bojan.

Bojan reminds me of a young Michael Owen when he makes those runs of his' in the box. And I think that's a really good thing btw.

Pato's quite selfish from what I've seen so if he cannot become more of a team player I don't think he'll fulfill his potential, whilst Bojan will become a world-class striker because of his attitude and of course his top-notch movement and finishing.

Btw, I've seen Walcott's run about 6 times and I everytime I see it, it gets better. Absolutely magnificent breathtaking jaw-dropping run. Considering the circumstances, his age, the way the game was going, how many minutes were left, the layoff etc., that was fucking awesome.

But still, he's not on that level ;)

Yet.

Walcott will clearly be a quality player. Whereas the other two are world class in the making.

Even though I didn't want Arsenal to win, was glad for Theo last night. That double touch at the start of his run to get away was simple but brilliant.