Newcastle v Sunderland - Pre-Match Thread

Beren

"I hate their club, the people, their city and everything they stand for.

Everything thats wrong with modern England IMO."

Jesus wept!!!!!  Well, if you're content with the bridges shopping centre, and the largest collection of Walter Wall's carpets/Tony's tiles (shops with annoying adverts on Metro radio) within a 5 mile radius, and not to mention Europe's capital of culture, Hendon, then don't ever fucking step foot in our city, "JimmyMonty73".

Jesus wept!!!!!  Well, if you're content with the bridges shopping centre, and the largest collection of Walter Wall's carpets/Tony's tiles (shops with annoying adverts on Metro radio) within a 5 mile radius, and not to mention Europe's capital of culture, Hendon, then don't ever f****** step foot in our city, "JimmyMonty73".

It's the oddest football forum I have ever seen that.  I was looking at it the other day to see what they thought their chances where and couldn't actually find an article discussing how they thought the Derby would go.  There is like 200 threads created each minute on useless bollocks. 

This one's the best. You have to worry don't you?

"However to this day the simple sight of a toon top or an nufc badge still has me instantly assuming the wearer is a total wanker who should be shot with a ball of his own shit. I audibly growl when they are mentioned on the tele. I call them wankers as I drive past one, no matter who is in the car. I taught my daughter to throw pretend hand grenades at their shop in the metro when she was three. I plant stripes of red and white flowers in the front garden to piss a fat maggie neighbour off. I call my dog Mackem for much the same reason. I've refused to assist them at work yet bent over backwards to help anyone red and white. And it all drives the wife mental. She says I'm pathetic, and I know she is right.

Jesus wept!!!!!  Well, if you're content with the bridges shopping centre, and the largest collection of Walter Wall's carpets/Tony's tiles (shops with annoying adverts on Metro radio) within a 5 mile radius, and not to mention Europe's capital of culture, Hendon, then don't ever f****** step foot in our city, "JimmyMonty73".

It's the oddest football forum I have ever seen that.  I was looking at it the other day to see what they thought their chances where and couldn't actually find an article discussing how they thought the Derby would go.  There is like 200 threads created each minute on useless bollocks. 

Aye, definitely, one speaks sense,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skol  

Anyone who dislikes someone because of the club they support is an imbecile. I know some cracking Sunderland fans and some cracking Newcastle fans who i'm glad to be mates with. I also know fans of both who i'd like to give a shoeing to if possible. The club you support does not define who you are.

The spiel coming from people like Lord Slynn, abbs and JimmyMonty just smacks of the small town mentality which is just as bad as the craic our gurning, pasty eating mongs churn out on SSN.

some tosser replies :  If we are talking about where the bombs could aim for, this fellas house should be No.1 target.

then another tit comes along and mocks him for it.

This one's the best. You have to worry don't you?

"However to this day the simple sight of a toon top or an nufc badge still has me instantly assuming the wearer is a total w****** who should be shot with a ball of his own s***. I audibly growl when they are mentioned on the tele. I call them wankers as I drive past one, no matter who is in the car. I taught my daughter to throw pretend hand grenades at their shop in the metro when she was three. I plant stripes of red and white flowers in the front garden to piss a fat maggie neighbour off. I call my dog Mackem for much the same reason. I've refused to assist them at work yet bent over backwards to help anyone red and white. And it all drives the wife mental. She says I'm pathetic, and I know she is right.

I read somewhere that some Toon fans refuse to buy bacon because of the red and white appearance  :lol:

I think a few people on here are taking their comments seriously...

:blush:

Problem is - some of them seem to mean it!

And we just think it's funny.

A lot of them are playing the 'I hate the mags more than you' game though...

There is enough material in there to keep a psychiatric ward busy for decades.

They really do have a chip on their shoulders about us don't they ?  Is it our fault that we live in a vibrant regional metroplolis and have become used to regular European football, while no one outside of England has ever heard of their team or the overgrown council estate they jokingly call a city ?

But really is there any need for one of them to talk about his wish for a terrorist attack on Newcastle ?

That SMB post should be made a sticky on here in case anyone wonders how pathetic macums REALLY are.

Good stuff

----

I hate them an awful lot.

Here are just some of the reasons why:

The Sugar Puffs advert.

Freddy Shepherd's arrogant speech about the Rolls Royce and the Mini.

Keegan.

Circa 1994-1998 from Carlisle to Dover (Excluding Sunderland) every other football top you seen was a Newcastle one.

The Geordie Nation bollocks.

Liam O'Brien.

When we had Ian Snodin and Gareth Hall they had Les Ferdinand and Ginola.

Mags booing Martin Smith in 94 at the England match.

Shearer's salute to the Fulwell End.

Endless Youtube videos taking the piss out of Sunderland by obsessed Mags who can't spell.

Mag tops in Shiney Row, Penshaw, Herrington, Seaham, East Durham.

Newcastle Utd's new strip advert that appeared next to the Wearmouth Bridge.

That fat t*** (Beefy?) from Jarra.

Malcolm McDonald.

1-4.

Mike Ashley.

The Mags that turned up against Gillingham in 87.

The fact that only 1 in 20 Mags is a decent person. The rest are complete arseholes with an unjustified arrogance and a gob the size of the Tyne Tunnel.

--

I live in Newcastle now and my girlfriend is a Geordie so I know that most are nice people....until they talk about football... they talk about us as if we are s*** on their shoes. Gets my blood bubbling just talking about it.

some of the video's on youtube of the mackems dont need us to take the piss out of them. they do a good enough job themselves.

seen one where a group of mongs is stood outside some pub in blunderland and the idiots are trying to set a toon top alight.

the first sad part is that its a kids(as in under 10) top and 2nd is between the 4 of them they cant get the shirt lit cause its so windy.

reminded me of a scene from zoolander when they are trying to get the files out of the computer

prediction for the match on sunday, i'm going to say 2-2

Aye, definitely, one speaks sense,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skol  

Anyone who dislikes someone because of the club they support is an imbecile. I know some cracking Sunderland fans and some cracking Newcastle fans who i'm glad to be mates with. I also know fans of both who i'd like to give a shoeing to if possible. The club you support does not define who you are.

The spiel coming from people like Lord Slynn, abbs and JimmyMonty just smacks of the small town mentality which is just as bad as the craic our gurning, pasty eating mongs churn out on SSN.

some tosser replies :  If we are talking about where the bombs could aim for, this fellas house should be No.1 target.

then another tit comes along and mocks him for it.

He's a mag who posts on there........

I think a few people on here are taking their comments seriously...

:blush:

The most balanced set of supporters that you are ever likely to meet -chips on both shoulders.

I think THEY take it very seriously

However to this day the simple sight of a toon top or an nufc badge still has me instantly assuming the wearer is a total wanker who should be shot with a ball of his own shit. I audibly growl when they are mentioned on the tele. I call them wankers as I drive past one, no matter who is in the car. I taught my daughter to throw pretend hand grenades at their shop in the metro when she was three. I plant stripes of red and white flowers in the front garden to piss a fat maggie neighbour off. I call my dog Mackem for much the same reason. I've refused to assist them at work yet bent over backwards to help anyone red and white. And it all drives the wife mental. She says I'm pathetic, and I know she is right.

:iamatwat:

Dear God, commit suicide and do the world a favour you sad mackem twat.

I remember the Geordie bloke on Football focus who claimed he wouldn't allow anything red into his house and wouldn't even eat a tomato. He wasn't even taking the piss. Presumably he runs outside if he starts bleeding.