Newcastle v Sunderland - Pre-Match Thread

Beren

I remember people taking the piss out of Andy Reid, and him going on to score against us and beat us, so lets hope he doesn't bite us on our arses again.

People ridicule you all the time with no comeback so it's swings and roundabouts really.

I remember people taking the piss out of Andy Reid, and him going on to score against us and beat us, so lets hope he doesn't bite us on our arses again.

People ridicule you all the time with no comeback so it's swings and roundabouts really.

Except if Andy Reid sat on a swing or a roundabout he would break it.

Anyone know what boozers in town are opening up early doors?

3 Bulls at 9am

Centurion at 10am

Vaults at 10:30am

Funny enough i was in the three bulls for the last derby (emres winner).

Might be worth giving the Centurion a wide berth like.

Aye i probably will tbh even though I'll be getting the train in. Not really built for the shenanigans that will be going on in the station should it kick off.

Might be worth giving the Centurion a wide berth like.

Aye i probably will tbh even though I'll be getting the train in. Not really built for the shenanigans that will be going on in the station should it kick off.

I'm getting the train in like. Lets hope a dont push one of the cunts onto the tracks ;)

Didn't the 3 Bulls go up last time the mackems were here as well?  Or was that Celtic?

Half the town went up when Celtic were here.

Tooj and myself had to windmill our way out of the Goose.  :lol:

How are you looking forward to your derby then?

I'm thinking about ours, thinking about Enckelmann letting it roll into the net, about Sorenson chucking it in, and then I'm thinking about Flapper Carson.

I can't sleep.

I'd take 1-1 right now. Would you?

I'm thinking about ours, thinking about Enckelmann letting it roll into the net, about Sorenson chucking it in, and then I'm thinking about Flapper Carson.

I can't sleep.

No, we're better than them and at home we've got to win.

I can't sleep.

I was shitting it about a month ago tbph. I'd have taken a 1-1 a month ago but not now. I think we're better than them and we're at home and the 3 points are there for the taking. We're in a decent run of form and we've got players who can really hurt them.

Looking forward to it immensely. :)

I can't sleep.

I was shitting it about a month ago tbph. I'd have taken a 1-1 a month ago but not now. I think we're better than them and we're at home and the 3 points are there for the taking. We're in a decent run of form and we've got players who can really hurt them.

Looking forward to it immensely. :)

Spot on Midds lad.

Didn't the 3 Bulls go up last time the mackems were here as well?  Or was that Celtic?

Half the town went up when Celtic were here.

Tooj and myself had to windmill our way out of the Goose.  :lol:

:lol:

I can't sleep.

Is yours this weekend like?

Guest skindogg1234

nerves are starting to get to me a bit now but il go for a 2-1 win the scum scoring first and a double from owen to win it.

Guest MagicNumber9

I dont understand why so many people are nervous over this match?!

BRING IT F*****G ON YOU MACKEM B******DS!!!!!

Guest Milburnthedog

Nee chance. Everyones up for this one.

We've blown away the teams around us we've played at home recently and can't see the mackems being any better.