Worst NUFC players in last 5 years (The Final)

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here ends round 3.

Shola Ameobi  - 9 (2.4%)

Celestine Babayaro - 34 (9.2%)

Jean Alain Boumsong - 52 (14.1%)

Titus Bramble - 28 (7.6%)

Stephen Carr - 27 (7.3%)

Amdy Faye - 64 (17.3%)

Albert Luque - 26 (7%)

Matthew Pattison - 62 (16.8%)

Peter Ramage - 27 (7.3%)

Alan Smith - 41 (11.1%)

we need to get that top of the pops countdown music on.

"Bum bum bum bum bum, bum bum bummmmmm"

In at number 5, our friend from Nigeria, Celestine Babayaro.

At number 4, a new entry, Alan Smith

At number 3, its that dodgy centre-half, Jean-Alain Boumsong.

Still at number 2, its fatty Patty, Matthew Pattison.

And still, and number one, moving from Portsmouth, the worst Newcastle player in the last 5 years is..... AMDY FAYE!!!

Boumsong worse than Elliott, Carr and Ramage? Christ. Can't believe Ramage isn't on the final list. Well, i can, cos people are voting for players going on how much they cost/what their wages were, which has nothing to do with their footballing ability. :razz:

Pattison, then.

I still can't believe Robbie Elliott didn't make it this far, did you people not watch him get murdered on a regular basis for us in his latter days here.

Agree with that like, if we're looking at last 5 years, he has been worse than most.

Aye, but people's residual affection for him took over.

Boumsong worse than Elliott, Carr and Ramage? Christ. Can't believe Ramage isn't on the final list. Well, i can, cos people are voting for players going on how much they cost/what their wages were, which has nothing to do with their footballing ability. :razz:

Pattison, then.

something Amdy Faye lacked completely.  Ramage was cack, but I think he did to the best of his cack ability.  Faye couldn't even muster that.

Those voting Alan Smith must have an extremely short memory.

WHS.

Are they suggesting they'd rather have Faye in the team than Smith? Give over. Smith's not good enough, we all know that. But Faye is / was just utterly clueless.

Pattison, then.

Very true.