him and hislop the worst goalies i ever saw!! :clap:

Two words:

Mike Hooper

gary kelly

john burridge

steve hardwick

john karelse

Mark Bosnich? He was f***ing dreadfull.

Bosnich?! Are you on crack? He was quality at Villa before his personal life had a massive knock on his playing career.

Two words:

Mike Hooper

gary kelly

john burridge

steve hardwick

john karelse

Bosnich?! Are you on crack? He was quality at Villa before his personal life had a massive knock on his playing career.

:laugh:

Two words:

Mike Hooper

gary kelly

john burridge

steve hardwick

john karelse

Well i don't fucking know, do i? :dontknow: All i can remember of him is being shite. I guess i am slightly deluded.  

Everyone loved Pav, but the fact is he gave was at fault for more goals in 94-95 than most will be in their career. Was a pretty shocking keeper to be honest, could never be trusted on crosses especially. Easy to see why he was 3rd choice for his country even at his peak in 96

Everyone loved Pav, but the fact is he gave was at fault for more goals in 94-95 than most will be in their career. Was a pretty shocking keeper to be honest, could never be trusted on crosses especially. Easy to see why he was 3rd choice for his country even at his peak in 96

49 International apps is quite a lot someone who was '3rd choice for his country even at his peak'.

Did he make any appearances in his 'second coming'?

I'm sure he did but can't remeber who against

He came off the bench at SJP, can't remember who it was against and started away at Bolton(Ramage scored an own goal iirc).

Great bloke, but wasn't the greatest keeper we've ever had.

I'd go as far to say that if we'd had a player of Given's or Harper's abilities back then we'd have won the league by a mile.

Guest BooBoo

He was very good during the Championship campaign and then did okay in the first couple of years in the Premier League.

I think he played a big role in our renaissance and deserves a bit more respect. Man Utd had the best keeper in the world during the ill fated 95/96 campaign so to compare either Srnicek or Hislop (who was much the poorer of the duo IMO) to Schmeical is a bit daft.