Are we?

Guest toonlass

Guest MagicNumber9

Away kit will change but not the home one, we'll get another season out of the current home one.

I think our kit deal with Adidas runs out soon as well.

I hope we keep Adidas, it isn't worth thinking about what Mr Ashley will have us in if its not Adidas...

Away kit will change but not the home one, we'll get another season out of the current home one.

I hope we keep Adidas, it isn't worth thinking about what Mr Ashley will have us in if its not Adidas...

Got to be Lonsdale surely?

I don't like the home shirt for the simple reason that it looks daft without a name and number on the back and there are very few contenders amongst our players for who I'd get on it if I were to buy one. I love my away shirt though.

I don't like the home shirt for the simple reason that it looks daft without a name and number on the back and there are very few contenders amongst our players for who I'd get on it if I were to buy one. I love my away shirt though.

Duff?

Duff?

Good point. *rushes off to club shop*

Guest MagicNumber9

Got to be Lonsdale surely?

Dont give me nightmares, please.

Adidas all the way!

Get something imaginitive on the back then. On mine I've got

EIGHTEEN

:smug:

Guest geordie01

EIGHTEEN

GOD'S

..is mine

Guest smnewport

Strongly doubt the Adidas deal will not be renewed as Mike Ashley owns a very sizeable stake in Adidas and worldwide is one of their biggest customers. The stripes down the sleeves will be staying IMHO.

Strongly doubt the Adidas deal will not be renewed as Mike Ashley owns a very sizeable stake in Adidas and worldwide is one of their biggest customers. The stripes down the sleeves will be staying IMHO.

I remember reading that Mike Ashley bought shares in Adidas but then sold them a few months later for £30 million profit. I don't know if he owns any Adidas shares anymore.

EIGHTEEN

GOD'S

..is mine

I'm pretty sure god is a little older than that.