Newcastle United 2 - 0 Mackems - 20/04/08 - Post match reaction from page 13

James

Having just seen Owens first goal again on TV, I dont think I have heard a noise like that for a goal in a long long time

That reminds me, there was a mackem on radio Newcastle moaning that the first was offside :lol:

:lol:

Brilliant clutching at straws

Missed the OG. Absolutely nothing wrong with that goal at all, should never have been ruled out!

Phantom fouled whistled by the ref. I think he was trying to make up for the fact that the corner that we got was actually supposed to be a goal kick (and the Sunderland players were whining like bitches).

Yeah was definitely making up for it after they moaned. I don't think there was even a challenge/tussle so the free kick was stupid. Would be funny if we took that up with the FA and got the ref to explain exactly what he saw.

Missed the OG. Absolutely nothing wrong with that goal at all, should never have been ruled out!

I heard the whistle before the ball went in, no idea what for.

I remember the ref pointing at the linesman, who hadn't actually signalled anything. Was a bit weird.

Fucking get in.  Off my tits. Was a bit nervy at the start of the second hal.f. Heard my dad say the word cunt for the first time in my entire life today, when he was describing McShane.  My lasss's nrothers mate nicked the match ball and I saw Alreetlike coming out of Sainbury's Express, although when I said alreetlike at her she just looked confused.

fucking get in ofgf to bed

Fucking get in.  Off my tits. Was a bit nervy at the start of the second hal.f. Heard my dad say the word cunt for the first time in my entire life today, when he was describing McShane.  My lasss's nrothers mate nicked the match ball and I saw Alreetlike coming out of Sainbury's Express, although when I said alreetlike at her she just looked confused.

:laugh:

Fucking get in.  Off my tits. Was a bit nervy at the start of the second hal.f. Heard my dad say the word cunt for the first time in my entire life today, when he was describing McShane.   My lasss's nrothers mate nicked the match ball and I saw Alreetlike coming out of Sainbury's Express, although when I said alreetlike at her she just looked confused.

:lol: doesn't sound too drunk does he

Best TV analysis of NUFC this season on MOTD2 this evening.

I enjoyed it for once, it was good to see how we've changed and highlights what the fans have known since Derby away.

Get in!  What a weekend for me! Beet the scummers and I've just had a new baby boy!

All I need to do now is check my lotto numbers

Congratulations, on all accounts.

Having a kid is good, pity it’s eclipsed the same weekend by beating the mackems, it’s still a good feeling though when you go through it.

Get in!  What a weekend for me! Beet the scummers and I've just had a new baby boy!

All I need to do now is check my lotto numbers

Congratulations.  Hope baby Michael is doing well O0

lol

I tried but any football name I suggested got the thumbs down!  I mean what's wrong with Obafemi for a white kid anyway?

Jacob we finally settled on

And thanks guys for the kind words