Simple, Deco or Modric

morgs
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Get Diego ffs, better then Modric and deco. Say what you want ive followed this guys career ever since he was 17 and won the brazilian national championship with Elano and Robinho. Hes much better then Anderson, much better then Modric, for me hes probably the greatest playmaker in football right now form deep position. Hes the one you want as your creator at a 4-4-2 or 4-3-3. Im not saying this because Modric signed for Spurs. i Truly believe he will suceed in any club he signs for. Last season he won player of the months i think for every month except 1 or 2, and player of the year. This year hes been on the same page fighting with only Ribery.

Get him...

Newcastle to bid for Werder Bremen star Diego

tribalfooball.com - December 09, 2007

Newcastle United are planning a sensational bid for Werder Bremen midfield star Diego.

The People says Newcastle manager Sam Allardyce wants to strengthen his midfield with a £10million swoop for Werder Bremen's Brazilian when the transfer window opens at the beginning of next month.

Hope KK has the same ideas

I doubt whether Werder would be happy with just £10m, probably nearer double that imo.

Deco was very good against Man Utd, still got it.

Scholes is a legend in the Premiership and im pretty sure every Newcastle supporter in the country would love to have him in our team even at this late stage of his career, yet he isnt half the player on the ball that Deco is. Its easy to forget how much ability Deco has until you see him on the pitch against players who are supposedly as good or better.

I'll have Diego now please.

Think we have no chance of signing Diego tbh. Player of the year last season, playing in a champions league side, being chased by some of the top clubs in Europe.

What could possibly attract him to Newcastle?

I'll have Diego now please.

Think we have no chance of signing Diego tbh. Player of the year last season, playing in a champions league side, being chased by some of the top clubs in Europe.

What could possibly attract him to Newcastle?

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:HzBtCipplDvNaM:http://apudgeisasandwich.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/money.jpg

Diego also said in a interview earlier this month that he was very happy at Werder Bremen and saw no reason to leave. He also signed a new contract this season.

"Since I have been at Bremen I feel that I am going through the best moment of my career," he said.

"I have even been recalled to the Brazilian national team thanks to my performances at Werder."

"I am fine at Bremen, I have got adapted perfectly well so I don't see any reason for wanting something different," he told Gazeta Press.

"I am still under contract for three more years; I don't know if I will continue here for so much time but what I am sure of is that I want to play with Werder for at least one more year ."

Guess we'll have to wait til the 09/10 season  :coolsmiley:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_3439004,00.html

I don't want Deco, massively talented but attitude and fitness suspect.  He may have played well in the champs league last week but has been a bit part in the league for Barca.  Can't see us getting a consistent run of games out of him and he is getting on.  I would hope we can find quality that is also consistent and is more than short term.

Guest Stephen927

Deco's attitude has always been top notch.

Quality player, doesn't rely heavily on pace and has more creativity in his little toe than our entire midfield put together.

Would love him here but the price puts me off a bit, plus I reckon there would be much better teams than us going in for his signature.