Worst Team of the Season

morgs

Mine would be:

?

mcshane       bramble     d moore        andy todd

phil neville?  smith        KP boateng 

smith       pizarro    Darren bent

Smith has been so bad he's made the team twice. :lol:

Out of all the Derby players, Leacock must be the absolute worst.

Mine would be:

Robinson - Samuel, Leacock, Bramble, Baird- Smith, Boateng, Tainio, D. Murphy - Pizzaro, Mido

Tainio and Boateng seem a little harsh?

Bramble has been quite good for Wigan, other than a couple of mishaps. Certainly no worse than Rozehnal and Cacapa.

Agreed. In fact, it's quite sad to put Bramble in the worst team of the season. Almost sour grapes.

Darren Bent's been good whenever he's played. No idea why Spurs don't play him more.

Phi Neville hasn't been bad either.

Surely the entire Derby team must be in with a shout though?

When he plays in midfield (which is most of the time unfortunately) Phil Neville is fucking tragic. Must be one of the worst Everton midfielders of all time.

He's ok at right back.

I have no interest in making yet another case for Titus Bramble but to include him in the worst team of the season when we ourselves have played shite like Taylor and Rozenhal is mental

Taylor has certainly made more mistakes this season than Bramble but of course 'he's a promising lad who's still learning'. When Titus was 22 he was being grilled left, right and centre

Out of all the Derby players, Leacock must be the absolute worst.

Mine would be:

Robinson - Samuel, Leacock, Bramble, Baird- Smith, Boateng, Tainio, D. Murphy - Pizzaro, Mido

Tainio and Boateng seem a little harsh?

Boateng cost as much as Smith and Barton and I haven't seen that much critisism for that signing. Tainio is mainly because one of my closest friends was a big fan of him until this season and I've always hated him. He's been shit all year. Could easily have put someone like Fae there..

I have no interest in making yet another case for Titus Bramble but to include him in the worst team of the season when we ourselves have played s**** like Taylor and Rozenhal is mental

Taylor has certainly made more mistakes this season than Bramble but of course 'he's a promising lad who's still learning'. When Titus was 22 he was being grilled left, right and centre

titus is in their cos of his shockers against everton (pass back) and man city (misses the ball). OK

Bramble has had an outstanding season by his standards.