New Kits Season 08-09

Syrette

I feel like a huge loser over how excited I get over new Newcastle shirts being launched. I buy them all (including 3rd jerseys) which is just terrible, by any standards. But I can't help myself.

The new Werder Bremen kits are class, btw.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/fsc05/werder_bremen-08-09-kappa-kits.jpg

Not football, but the new England ODI shirt is lush.

http://www.worldcricketstore.com/artwork/products/large/img8353.jpg

Class.

May just have to get that. Not sure for that one or the 20/20 one though.

How is that 'class'?

I just think they're really nice jerseys. Just my taste, I suppose.

Does nothing for me. The Kappa shirts look like they should be on a cyclist or something.

How is that 'class'?

I just think they're really nice jerseys. Just my taste, I suppose.

Does nothing for me. The Kappa shirts look like they should be on a cyclist or something.

Yeah, does kind of sleeves are rubbish as well.

I know there has been posted a couple of links t fotballshirt shopsin this thread, but which site is the most secure site to buy from really, anybody have a place they have bought alot from?

Official club shops?!

I know there has been posted a couple of links t fotballshirt shopsin this thread, but which site is the most secure site to buy from really, anybody have a place they have bought alot from?

Subside Sports is the best IMO.  Good selection, no problems with them at all.  I've also bought from Kitbag, but I wouldn't recommend them. 

Subside Sports is the best IMO.  Good selection, no problems with them at all.  I've also bought from Kitbag, but I wouldn't recommend them. 

I second this. I've never had a single problem with Subside Sports.

I second this. I've never had a single problem with Subside Sports.

Aye, subside are spot on. Ordered an old Juve top and had to send it back cos I'm a fat twat. Got a refund within a week.

Looking to get a new Newcastle jersey - either the 3rd or the away but can't decide which one, would appreciate some help if possible  :pow:

Excuse me?

Looking to get a new Newcastle jersey - either the 3rd or the away but can't decide which one, would appreciate some help if possible  :pow:

Excuse me?

Mike, stay away from MightyZog's account!

Likely Stoke away

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/fsc05/stoke_city-08-09-away-shirt-le_coq_sportif-leaked.jpg

Rather dull I thought.

Has championship written all over it, typical cheap football league shirt.

Can someone help me out here.. went to sportsdirect.com, but couldn't find the euro/continental size (measure we use in Norway). Wanna buy a shirt to my nephew who's 10 yrs old..