New Kits Season 08-09

Syrette

One thing i DEMAND for our next home top is that the stripes are on the back, so it doesn't look like the players are wearing a bib when you're sat behind them.

I'm sure that the Premier League introduced the plain back of the shirts for all clubs this season on purpose.

One thing i DEMAND for our next home top is that the stripes are on the back, so it doesn't look like the players are wearing a bib when you're sat behind them.

I'm sure that the Premier League introduced the plain back of the shirts for all clubs this season on purpose.

Yeah, might have been the season before last I think.

There was some Southampton fan who used to post on here about it, something to do with the commentators not being able to see the players names and numbers on the shirt, he reckoned it was about. (I think!)

Yea my mate bought the twenty20 one its nice but the ODI shirt is far nicer. really nice to wear, the test shirts are far to white as well, cricket whites are meant to be like a beige colour not white.

Guest Brendan_Rice

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/828/nufcxe4.th.gif

That looks just like the one I photoshopped.

Yea it looks like it just a little bit better  :lol:

Bit of an off topic to new kits, but do you think there will be any changes to the the current squad numbers?

My main reason for asking is that I want to buy the home shirt, with a name and number on the back, and don't want it to change as soon as I've brought it!  :doh:

Bit of an off topic to new kits, but do you think there will be any changes to the the current squad numbers?

My main reason for asking is that I want to buy the home shirt, with a name and number on the back, and don't want it to change as soon as I've brought it!  :doh:

Could well be. Depends who you're after I suppose.

I was thinking Stevie Taylor, but it's possible he might change to a lower number like 5 or 6.  Do you think the club shop will take it back if they do decide to change?

I was thinking Stevie Taylor, but it's possible he might change to a lower number like 5 or 6.  Do you think the club shop will take it back if they do decide to change?

For Taylor, I'd leave it mate, be on the safe side. Can't see them taking it back either when it's a wasted shirt and you've been wearing it for two months. Middle of July is usually when they're announced and can't change after that, I'd give it till then.

Wait til after the season starts. They cant change once theyve registered as that number. Not sure when the deadline for registrations is. I usually wait til after the transfer window just to be on the safe side.

Reckon Beye might switch to no2 now Carr is gone.

Always picked 21 as far as I know. Its even his Sengal national side squad number