West Ham 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 26/4/08 - Post match reaction from page 16

James

People going on about people being fickle, it is all part of the roller coaster of emotions during a match ffs.

Agreed, can't say anything else like 'fuckin cunts' being 2-0 down in a few minutes. And love them 10 minutes later.

Still in utter disbelief...Man I hate and love this club

Totally mental from start to finish.

It's a mental mind fuk, no doubt about it.

They know how to toy with our emotions don't they... the way I like it to be honest.

i know theres a slight delay when listening on the radio but the 2nd half is 20secs old whereas bet faor live score has the game at 54mins and livescore has it at 51mins ?

I think livescore has it according to the time, they're all the same.

Still in utter disbelief...Man I hate and love this club

Totally mental from start to finish.

It's a mental mind fuk, no doubt about it.

They know how to toy with our emotions don't they... the way I like it to be honest.

Its like having a second woman in your life.

:frantic:

People going on about people being fickle, it is all part of the roller coaster of emotions during a match ffs.

What, so after six successful matches with one formation, we were supposed to change it around after 30 minutes? Do we f***.

I am not sure what you mean but I dont have problem with people being extreme (positive or negative) with there emotions via posts during the course of a game.

West Ham aren't this good, we can score on them, we'll come back.  Too bad about Edgar being the scapegoat, I had high hopes for my fellow Canucker. 

Glad I'm not watching this.

Never doubt The Bonk. 

edit: who is stuck watching the Kiddie Fiddlers Vs. The Unwashed.  (Nice goal by Chopra near the death of the first half)

West Ham aren't this good, we can score on them, we'll come back.  Too bad about Edgar being the scapegoat, I had high hopes for my fellow Canucker. 

Never doubt The Bonk. 

If we were all in a bar now, you'd be stood on a table dancing and we'll all be throwing money in.

I love football.

Never doubt The Bonk. 

If we were all in a bar now, you'd be stood on a table dancing and we'll all be throwing money in.

I love football.

Throw money and I'll fucking dance on me mother, mate.  ;) :thup: 

Don't know about anyone else, but I think it's tremendous to have a team back who can actually win from behind again.

Think you're alone on that one, hippy. 

Never doubt The Bonk. 

I love football.

Throw money and I'll fucking dance on me mother, mate.  ;) :thup: 

bluelaugh.gif