This Sunday's Gossip

Thespence

I wouldnt choose Baptista over Adriano, never.

Thats a silly thing to say, Adriano is when he is in form one of the best football players in the world.

And when he isn't he's a fat alcoholic.

Have you even seen Adriano play at Sao Paolo?

And do you know why he had problems with the alcohol?

No I haven't seen him at Sao Paolo, not shown on British tv except for highlights at 4am on Channel 5.

Became an alcoholic when his dad died didn't he? Sad news but I wouldn't trust an alcoholic in Newcastle.

Have you even seen Adriano play at Sao Paolo?

And do you know why he had problems with the alcohol?

Been a couple of incidents at Sao Poalo with him already, seems too much like trouble for my liking.

Those "incidents" you are talking about is just small things, he went out and had one 33 cl beer with a couple of friends to celebrate the loan to Sao Paolo and he missed a training because of a car accident or what the hell it was. Dont belive all things media write.

Talk about where he is now, and that is back to top football.

I was talking about the headbutt incident, the walking out in the middle training incident and the fighting with a photographer incident.

Id be worried about his behaviour and mentality but if he came available and was on the clubs radar i would have no hesitation in signing him. The boy would take this league by storm and would be every bit as good as Drogba and Torres in my opinion.

Adriano would be horrible, imagine the wages we would pay for the fat party obsessed t***

Viduka's on 90,000 a week ffs, I wouldn't mind paying 10k extra for a way better player in Adriano.

You can prove this I assume?

Ehm, saw it somewhere in an article  :blush:

Adriano would be horrible, imagine the wages we would pay for the fat party obsessed t***

Viduka's on 90,000 a week ffs, I wouldn't mind paying 10k extra for a way better player in Adriano.

OK, I apologise :)

Found the article - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=A1YourView&xml=/sport/2008/04/24/sfnnew124.xml

Says he's on 80,000 but my point still remains.

Found the article - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=A1YourView&xml=/sport/2008/04/24/sfnnew124.xml

Says he's on 80,000 but my point still remains.

He won't be, so it doesn't O0