Next season

Baggio
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Butt, Geremi and Viduka and maybe Taylor however deffo dont get rid of him!

Barton been quality last few games and still more to come from him.  Shut up you lot going on about getting rid of him!

Interesting definition of quality you have. He's hardly done anything for us all season..

Guest aoliversaknob

Taylor, Butt Geremi and Viduka for me. In actual fact I would like to keep them all except viduka ( fat waste of a wage) and add another 4 qulaity sigings to our very thin squad.

Barton been quality last few games and still more to come from him.  Shut up you lot going on about getting rid of him!

Interesting definition of quality you have. He's hardly done anything for us all season..

Read it again

Read it again

I noticed you said last few games, don't worry. Just haven't been impressed. He was shit before and has improved slightly to be just about decent. We (or he) need to improve in his position if we want to go anywhere. He was very good for Man City, so I've not written him off, just disagree that he's done anything yet to justify his price tag.

Read it again

I noticed you said last few games, don't worry. Just haven't been impressed. He was shit before and has improved slightly to be just about decent. We (or he) need to improve in his position if we want to go anywhere. He was very good for Man City, so I've not written him off, just disagree that he's done anything yet to justify his price tag.

He has been excellent last few games, looked like the all action player he was before, just perhaps lacking that drive when running with the ball. tackling, passing, movement been good and he is starting to justify his price tag (which in all fairness is hardly outrageous)

big money should go on replacing Viduka, Geremi, Butt and Barton as i think this would have the biggest effect on the team. smaller fees for a new centre-half and two substitute full-backs, as well as a young forward player to provide back-up for Martins as he is the only player who really possesses pace and we'd be screwed without him.

Midfield is priority, Viduka and Taylor probably the others who need replacing but with a new midfield, we could really go places. Go go seven unbeaten (four away) considering how often the midfield give the ball away is quite something.

Read it again

I noticed you said last few games, don't worry. Just haven't been impressed. He was s*** before and has improved slightly to be just about decent. We (or he) need to improve in his position if we want to go anywhere. He was very good for Man City, so I've not written him off, just disagree that he's done anything yet to justify his price tag.

He has been excellent last few games, looked like the all action player he was before, just perhaps lacking that drive when running with the ball. tackling, passing, movement been good and he is starting to justify his price tag (which in all fairness is hardly outrageous)

Nobody in our team has been excellent the last few games, and Barton hasn't been better than most of the others most of the time. Could you point out some incidents in these matches where he has done anything noteworthy. I can only think of his pass for Martin's goal.

Why people is hating on Barton is beyond me, he is one of the few who is delivering quality passes to those upfront together with Geremi. Geremi is just not quick enough, Barton has alot more to go on is my feeling.

Because until recently he's acted like a thug on and off the pitch, put in beyond shite performances and had a pop at the fans calling them vicious or words to that effect. His future is still in doubt and might be missing for huge chunks next season.

If you cannot see that then really, just really... :lol:

BTW: I'm in a forgiven mood towards all of our players from now on by Carr who's a twat and i think Barton has a future here.

Everybody deserves to have another go in life, and from what i have seen on Barton since Keegan came back is that he is willing to fight for his place and his future, and i dont belive Keegan will drop him off in the summer really, i think it is more likely he will build the team around him. Todays Barton is a different one since the brawl.

Build around him?

Too far imo, not good enough to build a team around and never will be.

He's had a lot of second chances, for me if he blows this one he blows his entire career, certainly his NUFC one.

Butt, Geremi, Duke, Harper

Areas needing the most attention at the moment. Seven subs named next year means that it could be likely that they wouldn't even be dropped from the squad.

Areas needing the most attention at the moment. Seven subs named next year means that it could be likely that they wouldn't even be dropped from the squad.

come on man our central defence is nowhere near the standard we need it to be

Where do you think we'll end up/should be next season? Top 4?

Where do you think we'll end up/should be next season? Top 4?

we should be at least starting the season with a first Xl that can get us top 6