Probably the funniest thing i've ever seen at a match

Jamie

what has his orgins got to do with the story, and what a w*** story aswell. you musn't get out much like. way to not seem really racist too.

I can't say why, due to too many people on here being of the same race etc, you know, i just found it funnier because of that reason, you had to be there to find it funny

eh? So you're basically saying becuase he was of different origins it was funnier. Fucking hell, setting the North East back a few decades aren't we?

Funniest thing i've seen at a match was at Wembley in the Semi Final against Chelsea and some guy was so pissed he passed out in his seat and shat himself.

It was really fuking bad as well, white fuking trousers, runny, wet beer shite all the way down his legs, must have been about 15mins into the match got carried out by the disgusted stewards with the entire stand laughing their tits off at him.

He was a white man BTW (sure it would have been funnier if he was an Asian)  O0

what has his orgins got to do with the story, and what a w*** story aswell. you musn't get out much like. way to not seem really racist too.

I can't say why, due to too many people on here being of the same race etc, you know, i just found it funnier because of that reason, you had to be there to find it funny

eh? So you're basically saying becuase he was of different origins it was funnier. Fucking hell, setting the North East back a few decades aren't we?

Yes........

Funniest thing i've seen at a match was at Wembley in the Semi Final against Chelsea and some guy was so pissed he passed out in his seat and shat himself.

It was really fuking bad as well, white fuking trousers, runny, wet beer shite all the way down his legs, must have been about 15mins into the match got carried out by the disgusted stewards with the entire stand laughing their tits off at him.

He was a white man BTW.  O0

Fuck off you racist!

He was a white man BTW.  O0

Wasn't funny then.

a bit off the original topic but the racism that still goes on at some of our games is bang out of order.

yesterday on the tube, lads in toon tops shouting "blacky and monkey" at people at people as we pulled out of stations. "a town full of p*ki's" also got an airing from a group in the away end. at blackburn away the lads at the turnstile behind me were going on about how they would refused to be searched by an asian. at villa away last season a load of our lot were making monkey noises as we drive out of aston on the bus.

I hold these idiots in utter contempt.

a bit off the original topic but the racism that still goes on at some of our games is bang out of order.

yesterday on the tube, lads in toon tops shouting "blacky and monkey" at people at people as we pulled out of stations. "a town full of p*ki's" also got an airing from a group in the away end. at blackburn away the lads at the turnstile behind me were going on about how they would refused to be searched by an asian. at villa away last season a load of our lot were making monkey noises as we drive out of aston on the bus.

There was some right numpty behind us on Saturday man, a fucking idiot, some of the racist speak he came out with towards Rennie was shocking.

There was some right numpty behind us on Saturday man, a fucking idiot, some of the racist speak he came out with towards Rennie was shocking.

Which is pathetic really considering the 100,000 real reasons you could have a go at him for.

So why didn't you just turn round and say "Look Dave leave it out mate, its out of order!"?

For legal reasons I must point out Dave isn't really a racist.

eh? So you're basically saying becuase he was of different origins it was funnier. f****** hell, setting the North East back a few decades aren't we?

give over man will you, the way i read it was he was just setting the scene, not being racist or anything.

i would have creased up as well tbf.

lighten up man, stop looking for something that isn't there

eh? So you're basically saying becuase he was of different origins it was funnier. f****** hell, setting the North East back a few decades aren't we?

p.s - woooooooooooooosh

what has his orgins got to do with the story, and what a wank story aswell. you musn't get out much like. way to not seem really racist too.

You sound like such a little cunt, you do know that?

We had a pissed arsehole behind us yesterday who insisted on screaming that Rennie was a "black cunt", among other things, at every opportunity. Wish there'd been a steward nearby, not worth the hassle of telling the headcase to shut the fuck up.

EDIT: as Jonny has just said.

Even among our own. Heard a Chinese couple getting all sorts of abuse from a pair of Stone Island wearing twats while leaving Milburn Level 7 a couple of seasons back.

As for funny. Saw an unsuspecting photographer get clobbered by an avalanche of snow falling from the top of the roof on the Leazes end ;D

You sound like such a little c***, you do know that?

:lol: :lol:

Saw this thread & thought 40 odd replies, must be some cracking stories.

Unfortunately just a sad bunch of people trying to get someone into trouble :nope:

exactly.

and they are too thick to realise his 'made it funnier' thing was a wind up.

BTW, funniest thing I've seen at a match = Pierre Issa getting dropped off of a stretcher.  mackems.gif (He was white btw, made it funnier imho)

Almost as funny as Watford blowing an easy automatic promotion season.

:lol:

O0