Good temprement - check

Premiership experience - check

Experience - check

Manged him previously - check

Good player - check

Clutching at straws - check

making an informed guess - check

Kemsley is well and truely taking the piss out of Ashley

What's Kelmsley got to do with it? He left Spurs last year and lives in New York?

I thought Dunne is giving evidence against Barton anyway, if that's true he was never going to come here.

Fits every criteria Keegan would look for in a centre half

Good temprement - check

Experience - check

Good player - check

making an informed guess - check

I actually agree with you, I think Keegan would want him in this situation.

Fits every criteria Keegan would look for in a centre half

Good temprement - check

Experience - check

Good player - check

making an uninformed guess - check

Will we be after anyone he's managed before who is available?

Disappointing in every respect if you ask me.

Disappointing if we weren't interested, as he was pretty much spot on a target, therefore had no chance of signing him.

Disappointing if we were interested, but couldn't to enough to get him here. If this is true then that is three players that we've directly been linked with that Spurs have beaten us to.

Kemsley is well and truely taking the piss out of Ashley

What's Kelmsley got to do with it? He left Spurs last year and lives in New York?

I thought Dunne is giving evidence against Barton anyway, if that's true he was never going to come here.

Giving evidence in the trial you mean?  Or has he come out & said he is testifying against Barton?

Spurs is on some mid-table Chelsea mission, thats all i can make out of it, buying up all competition.

They've certainly got the second richest owner in Levy.

Anyhow, i'm being a hypocrite, talking about Spurs and all that shizz.

I'm confident that Keegan will find a centre-back he is pleased with tbh. Considering we've officially (well, pretty much officially, i'd be very suprised if not) gone after the likes of Woodgate and Dunne, he obviously wants a quality centre-back. He'll get one n'all, i reckon.

People have to bear in mind we're only mulling the obvious ones that have been in the media. There will be some nice surprises for us I'm sure of it.

You do know positivity is not allowed, right?

Hope you're correct. :aww:

People have to bear in mind we're only mulling the obvious ones that have been in the media. There will be some nice surprises for us I'm sure of it.

Spill the beans Parky. What have you heard?

:smug:

Exactly.

It is only May FFS. Who gives a fuck what Spurs do, leave them to it. I'm sure we were having this exact same conversation this time last summer and look how that panned out.

People need to chill. Same thing happening with our fans.

Guest VegasToon

Dunne is a good player, but there are plenty of players just as good or even better. 

Mort & Veterre's, the latter being the deal closer, respective job performance should be heavily scrutinised if we're unable to secure Dunne's signature.

Lets not blame people for jobs they aren't responsible for.

Tony Jiminez is the negotiator. Veterre is a boardroom scout.

Get your point though (unless he stays at Citeh or moves for more than £6m)

I'll post accordingly from now on  :D. I've posted the Viterre thing about three times now, im sure one of the forum's Google Boys/Sherlocks will dredge it up  ;)

Jimenez' job should be on the line if this one falls by the wayside, that's if we've declared an interest in the said player.

Perhaps if you didn't talk s**** to try and strengthen your point then people wouldn't need to correct you.

I knew it wouldn't take you long sunshine. Besides, identity mistake put to one side for just one second, the point still stands. Even Dave, a somewhat balanced viewer of the club's dealings when it's appropriate, can the see point if another of KK's targets falls by the wayside.

Once again you've painted yourself as being........ the forum's know-it-all pretentious little prick.

Unlike yourself there are actually supporters who don't spend their days trolling the internet's bandwidth searching for links, or links to some age-old & self-promoting 'i told you so' post on another club forum sunshine.

In your very own words, i'll use the following to sign off from this thread.

Cheers.

MODS: leave this post here, in it's complete form. I'll enjoy reading the little pricks reply.

Little prick? Oh dear. :lol:

Now I know you get in a huff quite easily considering you changed your username in a flap over something said by Ozzie Mandias which doesn't do you any favours, and again here all of the toys have come out of the pram because you like to dish it out but have a little trouble taking it, now what I'd suggest to you is what I've said earlier and that's to try getting your facts right before talking about stuff that clearly didn't happen (we both know what I'm referring to and the fact it still gets to you shows what a tart you are) and that you know little about, perhaps you should stick to American football which you seem to have a better knowledge of.

You can't expect people not to point out things to you that you're wrong about because of childish reactions like this.

Cheers. ;)

As for the admin who sent me a PM over this earlier, I've got no intention of continuing anything with him but if you expected me not to reply to that s**** then you're mistaken.

The typical sort of response, where you've clearly trawled into someone's posting history and this is not an isolated incident as somebody else has referred to you as being an internet troll on one previous occasion, i'd expect from you sunshine. Actually Dave and myself were exchanging some light-hearted banter and you had to stuff your nose in.

If you have such an illustrious knowledge of all things pertaining to football, as yours does to seem to dwarf everybody here, perhaps you could shed some light as to the reason why our last CEO resigned from the board, before Shepherd adopted the dual role of Chairman & CEO.

If you think Shepherd was the reason then you're full of s****................. the world of Google, and finding links etc, isn't the sole domain for people who know a bit about their club.

Start Googling Sunshine.