Richard Dunne staying at Citeh

jimmymag

idiot

Can you be more specific, there are a few candidates for this title ?

you know the lass that works at White Hart Lane and doesn't exist.. well, i was talking about her brother-in-law there

Guest Heneage

Passing on what I have been told = What I have just read on a spurs forum but saying that doesn't make me sound as important as I want to.

?

I imagine stood outside WHL in his little trench coat glasses and wool hat with security just asking if "Anythings happenin".

I'll be very surprised if Dunne ends up here.

I don't mind us doing our work quietly but you can't help but feel that the supposed agreed approach we have on transfer targets is having problems. After all that has gone on we could do with an early statement of intent with a fairly major signing. Oh, hang on, that was Modric.............Plan B?

I'll be very surprised if Dunne ends up here.

I don't mind us doing our work quietly but you can't help but feel that the supposed agreed approach we have on transfer targets is having problems. After all that has gone on we could do with an early statement of intent with a fairly major signing. Oh, hang on, that was Modric.............Plan B?

So far i think we've seen one player (Modric) that everyone agreed on (Wise/Vetre/Mort/Ashley/KK) and we went for him and failed.

Don't think we've made a single bid since.

Guest shearer_206

I'm desperate for us to sign Dunne, hes a class defender and has been player of he year for Citeh for 4 years running or something!

I just think he would be ideal for us, but everyday I read us, Pompey, Spuds, Mackems and various others want to sign him. Which doesn't fill me with confidence. But there is plenty of time left in the window. But I wont be happy if we don't get him!

Just heard on SSN that he is in advanced talks with Pompey. Would be shocking if we lost out to a club like that. I just think we are moving to slow in the market at the minute. I would be interested to know what's happening with Campbell if Dunne is going there, surely one of Distin, Dunne & Campbell are not going to be happy with being on the bench.

A Citeh fan on Thaskin selling Dunne:

It's all part of his masterplan. Everything will come good.

We don't need a manager, a captain or indeed any other players.

mackems.gif

Guest Heneage

To whomever said we've only made one bid for Modric, surely the quiet nature of last years transfers coupled with Emres depature shows we aren't really being as "Breaking News SSN" as we were?

Redknapp must tap up more players in the media than anybody else.

He's always saying how such and such is a "good little player" and how he'd be interested in signing them if they were available.

Redknapp must tap up more players in the media than anybody else.

He's always saying how such and such is a "good little player" and how he'd be interested in signing them if they were available.

Well if it works, then power to him really. You have to be under handed some times.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

no great loss, dont think he is any better than taylor would end up, we should be looking at better and fitter players, not a player who is still over weight and slow in the tackle. He's lived off richards and distins pace for years

no great loss, dont think he is any better than taylor would end up, we should be looking at better and fitter players, not a player who is still over weight and slow in the tackle. He's lived off richards and distins pace for years

He's a goodish centreback, but hes slow, and that lack of mobility alongside Taylor/Faye would be asking for trouble.

Would be interesting to see what the case would be if Woody picked up an injury and Spurs were playing Dawson/Dunne every week.

He's a goodish centreback, but hes slow, and that lack of mobility alongside Taylor/Faye would be asking for trouble.

Would be interesting to see what the case would be if Woody picked up an injury and Spurs were playing Dawson/Dunne every week.

I can't believe that Spurs have had so many transfers yet Dawson is still there.