NUFC songs you hate / hated

Liam Liam Liam O

That song for Nicky Butt is top class, great at away games when you go wild jumping up and down singing it.

I hate:

Shoes Off

EIEIEIO - very badly sick of it already, people sing it every 5minutes ffs.

Not us but I've heard it a lot recently and "we shall, we shall not be moved" is one of the worst "football" songs of all time. If you're a Seekers fanatic or making some political point, fair enough, but otherwise what the fuck does it even mean?

Not us but I've heard it a lot recently and "we shall, we shall not be moved" is one of the worst "football" songs of all time. If you're a Seekers fanatic or making some political point, fair enough, but otherwise what the f*** does it even mean?

We sang that one.   :knuppel2:

That song for Nicky Butt is top class, great at away games when you go wild jumping up and down singing it.

I hate:

Shoes Off

Give over man, that's a classic!

He's too young to understand man.

I hate:

Shoes Off

Dear me. :nope:

It did get fucking caned at Upton Park like, but it's still my favourite chant ever.

Pogo/shoes off are both a bit wank, "the Corner" is the worst of them though, and I sit there.

I'm glad we don't have one to the tune of "He plays on the leeeeffffftttttt, he plays on the riiiiighhhhhhttttt"

People were singing that with "That Boy James Milner, makes Sunderland look shite" tagged on the end on the tube on the way to the West Ham game just this weekend...

Guest Jawesome

'Liverpool Slums'. Cringeworthy.

I fucking love that song!  Remember the first time I heard it sung by us a few years back when we drew 2-2 at Anfield and I had to get my dad to tell me the words LoL.