Stoke give us 4 million if promoted

SUPERTOON

I'm absolutely ecstatic that we're keeping ameobi, best player we've had in a long time.

4 million?!! You can fuck right off stoke you cheeky bunch of wankers... double it and i'd still ram it up your arses. Shola shola ftw

Guest Somebody_Told_Me

:iamatwat:

Less of the cheeky

EDIT BBC, Pulis will try to persuade Ameobi to move to Stoke permantly.

P.S. I am two faced, on the last day of the season when we ran onto the pitch I shock Amoebi's hand and said "Well Done Shola" :idiot2:

:iamatwat:

Less of the cheeky

EDIT BBC, Pulis will try to persuade Ameobi to move to Stoke permantly.

P.S. I am two faced, on the last day of the season when we ran onto the pitch I shock Amoebi's hand and said "Well Done Shola" :idiot2:

Well done, Shola. You kept that bench lovely and warm son!

Guest Somebody_Told_Me

Pulis isn't real..he can't be..

He is for real, he did do a remarkable Job last year all. The decent players that couldn't even get us into the playoffs left, hardly had a side come start of the season. Then ended up promoted and could of won the league on the last day!! (doesn't say a great deal for the chamionship but it is a very competitive league.)

But can he pick a forward?????  Lets wait and see. If he's still chasing Amoebi you may be right.

Pulis isn't real..he can't be..

He is for real, he did do a remarkable Job last year all. The decent players that couldn't even get us into the playoffs left, hardly had a side come start of the season. Then ended up promoted and could of won the league on the last day!! (doesn't say a great deal for the chamionship but it is a very competitive league.)

But can he pick a forward?????  Lets wait and see. If he's still chasing Amoebi you may be right.

You reckon you have any hope of staying up next season?

Guest Somebody_Told_Me

theres always hope ;D

Yes I think we can. It will be tough we are joint favourites to come down but i'm sure we won't 'do a derby' and with Sir Tony of Pulis in charge, I think we stand the best out of all the promoted sides.

theres always hope ;D

Yes I think we can. It will be tough we are joint favourites to come down but i'm sure we won't 'do a derby' and with Sir Tony of Pulis in charge, I think we stand the best out of all the promoted sides.

what more than west brom who have premiership quality? and id even say bristol with their manager as well.

theres always hope ;D

what more than west brom who have premiership quality? and id even say bristol with their manager as well.

Bristol City! :dave:

theres always hope ;D

seconded

Guest Somebody_Told_Me

Bristol or Hull won't get anywhere near.

It's a mini league at the bottom, we always beat West Brom we are their bogey team, big time! ;D

These 3 think they can play football and will try and get massacred, we know our strengths, believe or not but we can play football (since Glen Whelan came in). We are difficult to beat, you lot saw that in the first game against us and unfortunately we got beat in the second game through the Kevin Keegan effect steamrolled us :rolleyes:

It's a mini league at the bottom, we always beat West Brom we are their bogey team, big time! ;D

These 3 think they can play football and will try and get massacred, we know our strengths, believe or not but we can play football (since Glen Whelan came in). We are difficult to beat, you lot saw that in the first game against us and unfortunately we got beat in the second game through the Kevin Keegan effect steamrolled us :rolleyes:

Whats Whelan like?I see he made the Irish line up tomorrow?Is he that good?Not that we[ireland] have that good of a side like.

Guest Somebody_Told_Me

West Brom may look good but they aren't tough enough, and when Gera goes and a couple of others they will be in the sh*t

Hull not sure how they have done so well.

Bristol sometimes looked good but we battered them at our place 4-5 games ago

As for Whelan yes he is very good how he will cope in the prem well lets see. I think he will adapt brilliantly he always wants the ball no matter what pressure he's under. I think he will go far. Got an eye for goal too. Scored some pearlers!

If we don't sell Ameobi this should really be his last of chances - people said this season was his 'last chance' but he wasn't really played when he WAS fit, so it would be unfair to damn Shola due to the fact Allardyce sung his praises in the press then played Carroll ahead of him.

I do think he should be given a more prominent role than he was given under Allardyce - and the fact that Premierleague teams are allowed to name seven subs should mean he'll be in and around the first "18" as it will now be without restricting the progress of Carroll too much.

Bristol looked CLASS in the last few games i saw them in, really nice football..

Hull are ok but hardley premiership standerd, Nick Barmbey and Dean Windass are in their starting 11 ffs..

I won't stop so behave yourselves.

West Brom may look good but they aren't tough enough, and when Gera goes and a couple of others they will be in the sh*t

Hull not sure how they have done so well.

Bristol sometimes looked good but we battered them at our place 4-5 games ago

As for Whelan yes he is very good how he will cope in the prem well lets see. I think he will adapt brilliantly he always wants the ball no matter what pressure he's under. I think he will go far. Got an eye for goal too. Scored some pearlers!

No offence, but both times we played you, you looked like an absolutely shite outfit, devoid of any creativity without Lawrence in the second game as well.  Thanks for Eustace btw, barring the red cards he's excellent.

Also, you'll probably do similar to what we did season before last in terms of Premiership finish bottom/19th if Hull go down, but do it fairly respectably with a few wins and a half-decent points tally as opposed to sheer capitulation ala Derby.

We had King, Young, Foster and Bouazza playing well (King only for the first few games and Young for half a season) and we still were nowhere near survival in any respects, you don't have any players of that class really, Fuller is ok, Lawrence is decent and Whelan too but really they're no more than top level Championship players. The likes of Shawcross do well in the CCC but will be completely shown up in the Premiership imho and you'll do very well to sustain any hope of survival throughout the season. You still won't be as bad as Derby, but you'll go down... hopefully fighting like we did.

Guest Somebody_Told_Me

I liked Eustace nice bloke hope he does well for you, injured too much at our place when he got going he looked good, then gets injured again. As for red cards he's never malicious just unlucky.

We will different next year because we have unity like no other, Coates loves Pulis and will back him 100% not enough that it won't be a battle from start to finish, but the way we battle I can see us doing OK.

Yes we have looked utter cr@p at times this season, but since Glen Whelan (doing well tonight btw for ireland) came in that has all changed we were one dimesional before now can play football too.

I rememeber the Chron saying "Shola is homesick" You'd think he'd realise most fans want him away.

Family?

Wey his brother Tomi is down south anyway.

He's currently in Scunthorpe, which is north. Cheers :)

Parent club Leeds ;)

Still North. Am I missing your point?