Other games from around the world

Jamie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest The Libertine

i hope to god he's out of the final. odious prick.

Doesn't apply to Europe.

the commentator just said if its a 3 match ban he's out of the final. i hope he's right

Doesn't apply to Europe.

the commentator just said if its a 3 match ban he's out of the final. i hope he's right

It doesn't.

Doesn't apply to Europe.

It doesn't.

banned for premiership games next season? or comunity sheild

"1332: Dean Ashton is desperate to come off as he is struggling with a groin injury, but he tries a 25-yard free-kick that flies straight into the wall."

That is why we shouldn't try to buy Dean Ashton (Although Man U are supposed to be interested in him now). He is always injured.

Guest Geordiesned

I can't believe a few of the Manure fans are chanting "cheat" at Neill! :lol:

Plus Richard Keys just before the adverts, "well has Nani actually got an arguement there? we'll look more closely at it after the break".

Like shite has he got an arguement hairy hands!

Guest marky555

This thread should be started new every weekend and carry through to midweek games.

Far too big. Sorry to sound like a winge like! What a game!

"1332: Dean Ashton is desperate to come off as he is struggling with a groin injury, but he tries a 25-yard free-kick that flies straight into the wall."

That is why we shouldn't try to buy Dean Ashton (Although Man U are supposed to be interested in him now). He is always injured.

He was quailty in the first half though.

What a game so far,hope to f*** they bring on Nobby and not that useless prick Cole!If west ham score first be a very interesting game

This thread should be started new every weekend and carry through to midweek games.

Far too big. Sorry to sound like a winge like! What a game!

i agree, used to be like that

Gilette Soccer Saturday just claimed Nottingham Forest have claimed 17 points from a possible 18 in the last month or so.

Can someone explain how this is possible. My brain can't work that out.

Gilette Soccer Saturday just claimed Nottingham Forest have claimed 17 points from a possible 18 in the last month or so.

6 games. 5 wins and a draw. I think they mean 16.

It's impossible for them to drop just 1 point from 6 games, has to either be 2 or 3 at the least.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

just got back from OT for todays game, tevez and ronaldo are just an honour to watch