Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest quklaani

Be ironic if it went through and he broke his leg in  the first game.

It'll be funnier when he just isn't all that.

Kaka's never been a consistent player, he's just put in some very big performances in very big games.  Combine that with being new to the league, and the absurd pressure the fee puts on him and playing for a pretty dreadful team with a useless manager and I wouldn't expect much for the first few months.  I don't really care about City signing one superstar (especially one who is rather overrated) or the absurd fee, its the wages they're going to pay him, or whoever they go after if he tells them to sod off.

Chelsea were never that scary once you got used to the idea, and the vast majority of top players they went after told them to do one, but they've bumped wages up massively.  City will carry that to its logical conclusion and football will collapse in on itself.  Or we may get a salary cap...

Be ironic if it went through and he broke his leg in  the first game.

It'll be funnier when he just isn't all that.

Kaka's never been a consistent player, he's just put in some very big performances in very big games.  Combine that with being new to the league, and the absurd pressure the fee puts on him and playing for a pretty dreadful team with a useless manager and I wouldn't expect much for the first few months.  I don't really care about City signing one superstar (especially one who is rather overrated) or the absurd fee, its the wages they're going to pay him, or whoever they go after if he tells them to sod off.

Chelsea were never that scary once you got used to the idea, and the vast majority of top players they went after told them to do one, but they've bumped wages up massively.  City will carry that to its logical conclusion and football will collapse in on itself.  Or we may get a salary cap...

Jealous eh? O0

Can't wait for these arabs to pull out, Man City will be f***ed.

Says who? You think their owners would just allow these people to run up huge debts against the club with no gurantee that it would be their own investment or at least part their investment?

You're right but Valten is still correct in terms of the Arabs leave, and they're left with a huge wage bill to foot each week.

Exactly, the types of wages they are throwing around will mean whoever they sell too will have to be just as rich as these arabs are. £250,000k for one player? Bet teams like Hull don't have that for their whole squad

A new owner could just come in and sell players like Kaka ASAP and end up with a tidy transfer kitty to rebuild. They wouldnt have any trouble getting players like him off the wage bill.

I disagree. You'd end up having a Leeds-Olivier Dacourt situation where the only way to get him off of the books would be by paying part of his salary. No club in teh world can afford that - especially if they are doing it with multiple players (which they will be doing).

And if he doesn't want to leave he's perfectly entitled to stay, collect his £250k a week until the end of his contract and then walk on a free.  Bleed the club dry and they still don't receive a transfer fee.

Guest kingdawson

Have WHU accepted Spurs bid of £12 million for Bellamy? Or is it just Daily Mail s****?

probably bollocks.

Wheres is Giovanni these days, out in the cold or what, havent heard anything about him for some time now?

Just came back from injury but apparantly joining PSG within the next few days.

Guest Heneage

PSG looking to impress huh, on a loan deal?

Do you both mean Dos Santos or the Brazil full back?

Manucho is in talks with Hull City. :yikes:

Must be a loan right?

He looked a monster at ANC imo

That's actually pissed me off now. I'd have taken him on loan in an instant.

He supposedly did nothing on loan to Panathaniakos and has barely kicked a ball for Man Utd. He's shit.

Good job the work permit rules were bent for one of the "top 4" yet again though. I don't know how we would have coped without Manucho's contribution to English football  :thup:

Must be a loan right?

He supposedly did nothing on loan to Panathaniakos and has barely kicked a ball for Man Utd. He's shit.

Good job the work permit rules were bent for one of the "top 4" yet again though. I don't know how we would have coped without Manucho's contribution to English football  :thup:

When you have Shola Ameobi in your squad, he isn't shit! ;)

Guest quklaani

Must be a loan right?

He supposedly did nothing on loan to Panathaniakos and has barely kicked a ball for Man Utd. He's s***.

He scored a few on loan when he was fit, and has struggled with injuries since he's come here.  Doubt he's gonna be good enough for us from what I've seen in the reserves, but there's definitely talent there.  Well, some talent and a lot of being built like a small house.

Guest kingdawson

PSG looking to impress huh, on a loan deal?

yeh looks like he's off on loan. If we sign Bellamy, i bet all the money in my piggy bank (£1.43) that Darren Bent will be a villa player by the end of the month.

Most reports indicating that Palacios should sign tomorrow for £12M. Other players that look like they might be out are Jenas :undecided: and Bentley  :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :thup: :thup: :thup: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb:

Guest kingdawson

I'd be happy if we could get any bodies in TBF. KD, you worried about relegation?

A bit tbh. I'll give you a proper answer when this window closes :thup:.

This could backfire stupendously, on 2 front, one Kaka could be a massive flop like Shev, and 2, how hard is it gonna be for Mark Hughes to motivate his team when they all know that they'll be replaced at the end of the season no matter how well they play now.

Kaka to sign for £107m then have a release clause should they go down or fail to re qualify for Europe next season.