Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Jesus.  Kaka, Sunny has been f***ing s*** this season.  Simply f***ing s***.

yep this is what i heard too. Loads of potential but not living up to it

does that not apply to every nigerian player, ever?

Racist.  :yikes:

fuck, again?  i watched the obama inauguration too, thought that absolved me

must try harder, must try harder...!

Racist.  :yikes:

fuck, again?  i watched the obama inauguration too, thought that absolved me

must try harder, must try harder...!

:lol:

Not a transfer but anyway:

Official: Huub Stevens Leaves PSV Eindhoven

The former Hamburg coach has left PSV after mere months in charge in Eindhoven...

»Comments Print This Story Send To A Friend Contact Us  galleria zoom    Huub Stevens has offered his resignation to the PSV Eindhoven directors, who have accepted.

The Dutch coach arrived at the Philips Stadion at the end of the 2007-08 campaign after leaving Hamburger SV, and was given a two-year deal.

However, less than halfway into his contract he has opted to leave. The official PSV website reports that Stevens decided that his poor relationship with the squad was an insurmountable obstacle.

It is thought that his difficulty in establishing a relationship with the likes of Carlos Salcido, Edison Mendez and Danko Lazovic was a particular source of difficulty.

Stevens, 55, leaves PSV in sixth place in the Eredivisie. Last season's champions also finished bottom of their Champions League group and are out of the Dutch Cup.

Ewan Macdonald, Goal.com

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1561/psv/2009/01/28/1081776/official-huub-stevens-leaves-psv-eindhoven

Guest elbee909

Jesus.  Kaka, Sunny has been fucking shit this season.  Simply fucking shit.

Sounds like a funny guy.

:lol:

That's why I'm going to kill him last.

That's right Matrix... aaaaaaaaargh.

:lol: Well that's a bloody ridiculous statement.

And as for this Sunday Stephen, he's Spanish (for the moment anyway)  O0

If this guy ever gets his act together, I think he is a very similar player to Lassana Diarra. He has been groomed as DM, but I don't think he has the discipline or the mentality for this role. He's quite quick is a pretty powerful runner. Also, he has good dribbling and decent passing ability. At his best when he is surging forward. If he plays to his full capabilities than he's absolutely perfect for the Premiership, but he has not been doing that of late.

:lol: Well that's a bloody ridiculous statement.

And as for this Sunday Stephen, he's Spanish (for the moment anyway)  O0

If this guy ever gets his act together, I think he is a very similar player to Lassana Diarra. He has been groomed as DM, but I don't think he has the discipline or the mentality for this role. He's quite quick is a pretty powerful runner. Also, he has good dribbling and decent passing ability. At his best when he is surging forward. If he plays to his full capabilities than he's absolutely perfect for the Premiership, but he has not been doing that of late.

disprove it then

Tottenham are preparing a £20m bid for Blackburn striker Roque Santa Cruz. (Daily Mirror)

Wigan have slapped an £18m price tag on midfielder Antonio Valencia, who is wanted by Real Madrid and Manchester United. (The Sun)

The Latics could sign Real Madrid forward Javier Saviola as part of the deal that takes Antonio Valencia to the Bernabeu. (Daily Telegraph)

West Ham are hoping to sign Inter Milan striker Mario Balotelli. (Daily Express)

AC Milan stars have urged club officials to snap up England midfielder David Beckham, who is on loan from Los Angeles Galaxy, permanently. (Daily Star)

Zenit St Petersburg have told Arsenal they want £15m for forward Andrei Arshavin. (Daily Mirror)

Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso has emerged as Real Madrid's top summer target. (Daily Mirror)

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, midfielder Cesc Fabregas and AC Milan star Kaka are also on their wish list. (Daily Mirror)

Fulham have bid £2.5m for Leeds midfielder Fabian Delph. (Daily Mirror)

Chelsea are to sign AC Milan keeper Marco Storari after Carlo Cudicini joined Tottenham. (Daily Mail)

West Ham have agreed a loan deal for Spartak Moscow midfielder Radoslav Kovac. (Daily Mail)

Aston Villa hope to sign Manchester City youngster Daniel Sturridge in the summer. (Daily Mirror)

Blackburn are keen on Bosnian striker Edin Dzeko and are set to bid £6m for the Wolfsburg star. (Daily Mirror)

Hull are set to land French defender Steven Mouyokolo from Boulogne for £2m. (Daily Mirror)

Portsmouth defender Sol Campbell has urged the club to sign two new players before Monday's transfer window. (Daily Express)

Everton have failed in their attempt to sign Newcastle forward Alan Smith. (Daily Telegraph)

Portsmouth are set to complete the signing of Spanish Under-20 midfielder Stephen 'Sunny' Sunday. (The Guardian)

Or, Pompey have failed in their attempts to sign 'Sunny'. (Daily Mail)

QPR have a launched a £2m bid for Manchester City midfielder Michael Johnson. (Daily Star)

Tottenham are preparing a £20m bid for Blackburn striker Roque Santa Cruz. (Daily Mirror)

Wigan have slapped an £18m price tag on midfielder Antonio Valencia, who is wanted by Real Madrid and Manchester United. (The Sun)

The Latics could sign Real Madrid forward Javier Saviola as part of the deal that takes Antonio Valencia to the Bernabeu. (Daily Telegraph)

West Ham are hoping to sign Inter Milan striker Mario Balotelli. (Daily Express)

AC Milan stars have urged club officials to snap up England midfielder David Beckham, who is on loan from Los Angeles Galaxy, permanently. (Daily Star)

Zenit St Petersburg have told Arsenal they want £15m for forward Andrei Arshavin. (Daily Mirror)

Liverpool midfielder Xabi Alonso has emerged as Real Madrid's top summer target. (Daily Mirror)

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, midfielder Cesc Fabregas and AC Milan star Kaka are also on their wish list. (Daily Mirror)

Fulham have bid £2.5m for Leeds midfielder Fabian Delph. (Daily Mirror)

Chelsea are to sign AC Milan keeper Marco Storari after Carlo Cudicini joined Tottenham. (Daily Mail)

West Ham have agreed a loan deal for Spartak Moscow midfielder Radoslav Kovac. (Daily Mail)

Aston Villa hope to sign Manchester City youngster Daniel Sturridge in the summer. (Daily Mirror)

Blackburn are keen on Bosnian striker Edin Dzeko and are set to bid £6m for the Wolfsburg star. (Daily Mirror)

Hull are set to land French defender Steven Mouyokolo from Boulogne for £2m. (Daily Mirror)

Portsmouth defender Sol Campbell has urged the club to sign two new players before Monday's transfer window. (Daily Express)

Everton have failed in their attempt to sign Newcastle forward Alan Smith. (Daily Telegraph)

Portsmouth are set to complete the signing of Spanish Under-20 midfielder Stephen 'Sunny' Sunday. (The Guardian)

Or, Pompey have failed in their attempts to sign 'Sunny'. (Daily Mail)

QPR have a launched a £2m bid for Manchester City midfielder Michael Johnson. (Daily Star)

fuckin hell this is some utter shite eh?  2m for johnson...OK...and what could everton possibly have offered for the deal to fail?  only thing that springs to mind is a bid of negative money

fuckin hell this is some utter shite eh?  2m for johnson...OK...and what could everton possibly have offered for the deal to fail?  only thing that springs to mind is a bid of negative money

Would have bitten their hand off for negative money before yesterday.  After that massacre we're going to have to use him though, can't really afford any warm bodies to get out the door :\

Fulham firm up Fabian bid - Daily Mirror

Fulham have firmed up their interest in Leeds' Fabian Delph by lodging a £2.5million bid

skysports.com

Didn't we bid 6 mill for him late December?

Fulham have firmed up their interest in Leeds' Fabian Delph by lodging a £2.5million bid

skysports.com

I think we bid £1m which was laughed off by Bates.

skysports.com

Leeds want £5m. Could in theory be a very good buy if he lives upto his promise.

Guest Heneage

I'd pay the £5m.

The two bits of gossip i've heard is , they are looking at a left back with few targets available, and Donadel is going to try to be pushed through by Feb deadline.

Being said on one forum that Stephen Appiah is being offered 18 month contract with a 2 year further option.

Several ITK's have said he impressed in a behind closed doors friendly against Reading but none have said he'll be offered a contract.  All  are agreed that ability to play 3 matches in a week is highly debateable, always hobbling the following day with dodgy knee(s).

Guest kingdawson

Being said on one forum that Stephen Appiah is being offered 18 month contract with a 2 year further option.

Several ITK's have said he impressed in a behind closed doors friendly against Reading but none have said he'll be offered a contract.  All  are agreed that ability to play 3 matches in a week is highly debateable, always hobbling the following day with dodgy knee(s).

The reading game wasn't behind closed doors, was it?