Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Huntelaar would be such an ideal signing for Arsenal.

:sadnod:

Not going happen though, i imagine wages would be a major issue, i wouldnt mind though if(when) Adebayor goes there is no replacement.

Statistically Bendtner was only marginally(very small margin at that) behind Adebayor last season, also would love see a RvP - Arshavin partnership up top every match  :smitten:

Guest kingdawson

Not going happen though, i imagine wages would be a major issue, i wouldnt mind though if(when) Adebayor goes there is no replacement.

Statistically Bendtner was only marginally(very small margin at that) behind Adebayor last season, also would love see a RvP - Arshavin partnership up top every match  :smitten:

All my Arsenal supporting mates hate him. Not 1 Arsenal fan i know has ever liked Bendtner, not one.

Michel Bastos of Lille is moving to Lyon on a four year deal for €18m. Lyon are also hoping to sign Loic Remy and Andre-Pierre Gignac, but have yet to table a suitable offer. It is though Remy will cost around €15m plus Anthony Mounier. Aly Cissoko is subject to a €15m bid from Lyon.

Gervinho is close to a €5m move, 3 year deal, from Le Mans to Lille.

Whats going on with Eduardo?

You mean until Rvp succumbs to injury like he does every season. Speaking of Arsenal injuries, where is Rosicky? Seems like he's vanished. Is a top quality player, too.

In other news, Michel Bastos will sign for Lyon. Good signing for them. Let the arms race begin.

edit:robbo...Gervinho is a really good player and I'm surprised no bigger clubs looked at him. Still, another very good player for Lille. Lyon are adding some good players here, but losing alot also. I don't think Michel Bastos replaces Juninho. I think it will be between us and them for the title, with PSG/Bordeaux third/fourth.

All my Arsenal supporting mates hate him. Not 1 Arsenal fan i know has ever liked Bendtner, not one.

Found one, i think when he stays in the box and plays as a target man, or basically, Arsene doesn't play him as a right winger he can do a very good job, not an 'Arsenal job' but a job. I appreciate his qualities tbh, he thinks too much of himself but i dont hate him as much as everyone else does. Also, i never said i liked him, i could have been using that as a way to point out how poor Adebayor was :lol:

Whats going on with Eduardo?

He's fine now (Well should be) in the squad for Saturday's first pre season match v Barnet.

You mean until Rvp succumbs to injury like he does every season. Speaking of Arsenal injuries, where is Rosicky? Seems like he's vanished. Is a top quality player, too.

Last season he player 44? Matches, he seems to be over it (Fingers crossed) Rosicky could have played the last 3-4 games of the season but didnt to get fit confident and not get any more set backs, he also is in the squad for Saturday. I also love him.

Im VERY confident for this season, just a midfielder needed. Please Arsene JUST A MIDFIELDER!

In other news, Michel Bastos will sign for Lyon. Good signing for them. Let the arms race begin.

edit:robbo...Gervinho is a really good player and I'm surprised no bigger clubs looked at him. Still, another very good player for Lille. Lyon are adding some good players here, but losing alot also. I don't think Michel Bastos replaces Juninho. I think it will be between us and them for the title, with PSG/Bordeaux third/fourth.

US Boulogne, my French team, have got Bira Dembele on loan from Rennes probably to cover Steven Mouyokolo going to Hull. I always thought Thil would have moved on, but with them being in Ligue 1 he got the chance to stay.

Adil Rami possibly to OM, although €15m might seem a tad steep. Cyril Rool and Elinton Andrade tied up at least. As for Gervinho I can't say I've saw him, but Lille do seem to pick up/develop a few good players hence the European adventures a season or so back. However I wish them no luck when I met some lads from Halluin near Lille who ripped Newcastle for getting relegated!

Lyon are also hoping to sign Loic Remy

didn't they sell him on just couple of years ago?

Yeah. A product of their youth system who actually left them to join Nice last season! Now they may have to pay €15m to get him back.

So Bruce is signing Crouch and letting Kenwyne go?

Dumb move imo. Jones could really flourish with the right guidance. He's got huge potential.

How quickly people forget eh? The season before last he was being linked with Chelsea because of his performances. He had injury problems last year and Sunderland was a mess and everyone's forgotten what he is capable of already.

Bruce is going to bomb spectacularly.

Ash can you please help me understand why Wenger doesn't just play Diaby alongside Fab in the centre?

On the rare occassions he has done Diaby has looked great both defensively and going forward.

Still he shunts Diaby out to the wing way too much and will then play the pre-pubescent Denilson in the centre, who proceeds to get tossed around like a rag doll.

You could definitely do with a real top class DM in there though. Shame about Melo really.

On the rare occassions he has done Diaby has looked great both defensively and going forward.

Yup, I've said this all along. 

They should mould Diaby into a new Vieira type player, think he would take to it like a duck to water.

US Boulogne, my French team, have got Bira Dembele on loan from Rennes probably to cover Steven Mouyokolo going to Hull. I always thought Thil would have moved on, but with them being in Ligue 1 he got the chance to stay.

Adil Rami possibly to OM, although 15m might seem a tad steep. Cyril Rool and Elinton Andrade tied up at least. As for Gervinho I can't say I've saw him, but Lille do seem to pick up/develop a few good players hence the European adventures a season or so back. However I wish them no luck when I met some lads from Halluin near Lille who ripped Newcastle for getting relegated!

Supposedly Adil Rami doesn't want to come so l'OM are no longer pursuing. I'm happy with this summer if another striker can be bought. Maybe Menez. (I support l'OM btw) Honestly, I can hardly stand Lille, but credit to them, they always seem to find good players.

How do you think you all will fair in Ligue 1. I know you signed Nigerian Bayo Adefemi. I'll be interested to see how he does.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Arshavin is the best player in the world atm, like a shitter version of Peter Beardsley but more accurate shooting. He will take the Prem by storm next season, I've put a significant amount of money on him being top scorer.

Guest kingdawson

Arshavin is the best player in the world atm, like a shitter version of Peter Beardsley but more accurate shooting. He will take the Prem by storm next season, I've put a significant amount of money on him being top scorer.

:mackems: :mackems:

Ash can you please help me understand why Wenger doesn't just play Diaby alongside Fab in the centre?

Still he shunts Diaby out to the wing way too much and will then play the pre-pubescent Denilson in the centre, who proceeds to get tossed around like a rag doll.

You could definitely do with a real top class DM in there though. Shame about Melo really.

He(it seems), and i, prefer him playing as a support striker, but im saying that because i hate seeing him play in the centre, i rate Denilson highly, i see him as the Cesc replacement in a year or two but i agree he isnt this DMer we need, althought last season he got more interceptions than any other player in the premier league which is very important to stop the ball getting near the shambles of a defence we had! I'm glad we didnt get Melo, what i have seen of him i think there will be better options for cheaper! I would have prefered Cana but Arsene obviously doesnt rate him because hes available for about £7m i think! Unless a deal is happening on the quiet how Arsene seems to like it (but rarely happens).

I agree (You might say that i have rose tinted glasses blah blah blah) but he has the Cesc style vision alongside an eye for goal he really reminds me of a lesser Thierry Henry with his passing vision and eye for goal!

Edit: BTW I am not agreeing about best player in the world, id much rather Messi/Ronaldo(based on ability not the fact hes a prized twat) or Torres in the team, but hes up there! Also David Silva :smitten:

Adil Rami possibly to OM, although 15m might seem a tad steep. Cyril Rool and Elinton Andrade tied up at least. As for Gervinho I can't say I've saw him, but Lille do seem to pick up/develop a few good players hence the European adventures a season or so back. However I wish them no luck when I met some lads from Halluin near Lille who ripped Newcastle for getting relegated!

Supposedly Adil Rami doesn't want to come so l'OM are no longer pursuing. I'm happy with this summer if another striker can be bought. Maybe Menez. (I support l'OM btw) Honestly, I can hardly stand Lille, but credit to them, they always seem to find good players.

How do you think you all will fair in Ligue 1. I know you signed Nigerian Bayo Adefemi. I'll be interested to see how he does.

I couldnt say really, hopefully the players step up their game. I was the Montpellier game two seasons ago, they had just been relegated and Boulogne outclassed them. Jimmy Kebe was on fire and then was sold to Reading where he hasnt exactly set the world alight. If I was to predict I would say just above relegation will Thil being the goal scoring threat. Do you know much about Adefemi? Seems to have had a hectic time of it recently and had to get FIFA to sort out his contract with Rapid. L'OM for the title?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Comparing him to Henry is an injustice tbh, he deserves better than this, it will become clear over the full season this time, like I say he's basically a shitter version of Beardsley but with Romario's finishing.

Comparing him to Henry is an injustice tbh, he deserves better than this, it will become clear over the full season this time, like I say he's basically a shitter version of Beardsley but with Romario's finishing.

:mackems: