Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I'm pretty indifferent on the bloke if i'm honest.

Wow.  :lol:

If that's your honest opinion then that's fair enough. Still can't get my head round it like, Torres is fucking fantastic.

It's not fair enough at all.  It's just plain wrong.

:lol:

I'd have to agree like.

Anyone think Arsenal will offer Campbell a new contract?

Yes, definitely. I hope so anyway.

You don't half have the blinkers on with this guy.

He's been brilliant for us since he has been back. Also, i'd rather him get his contract renewed than Silvestre.

Anyone think Arsenal will offer Campbell a new contract?

Yes, definitely. I hope so anyway.

You don't half have the blinkers on with this guy.

He's been brilliant for us since he has been back. Also, i'd rather him get his contract renewed than Silvestre.

Arsenal need to be looking at better players than a 36 year old player on high wages. They want to push for the title? Spend some money!

Guti to Galatasaray seems to be done.

Juve rumoured to be interested in Zlatan.

Zlatan to Juve is very strongly linked in Swedish media. Would be weird though, I think he deserves another season to settle in. If not he'd probably want to prove himself there anyway.

Guest palnese

Guti to Galatasaray seems to be done.

Juve rumoured to be interested in Zlatan.

Strange one.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs323.ash1/28291_405852584112_20267639112_3836455_2709138_n.jpg

:frantic:

That real? Don't like when players get weird numbers like that. He should get the 10 'stead of Gallas.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs323.ash1/28291_405852584112_20267639112_3836455_2709138_n.jpg

:frantic:

That real? Don't like when players get weird numbers like that. He should get the 10 'stead of Gallas.

Looks shopped tbh.

I agree though. Diaby having number 2 and Gallas having number 10 for Arsenal really annoys me. You'd think a nitpicking, footballing purist like Wenger would be obsessive about players having the 'correct' numbering.

No attacking player could live up to Bergkamp, it does make sense.

Also, Diaby went for the lowest number available when he came. Otherwise he would have been 20+

Whats the fuss about Chamakh anyway, sure he's an improvement on Eduardo but he wont give you that cutting edge you need so badly, he's hardly been prolific in France and someone who can put the ball in the back of the net on a regular basis is exactly what you need.

He's scored a lot with his head, i don't think he is any better than Bendtner but he is a good player, improvement on Eduardo/Vela and, for the record, i think he'll be a good signing.