Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

Rumour that the 'experience left-back' Malky Mackay has said we're close to signing is Paul Robinson. Would jizz in my pants if that happened.

Great signing if true. I do like Watford for some reason. Is a return for Lansbury or a move for Randall out of the question?

Rumour that the 'experience left-back' Malky Mackay has said we're close to signing is Paul Robinson. Would jizz in my pants if that happened.

Great signing if true. I do like Watford for some reason. Is a return for Lansbury or a move for Randall out of the question?

Word is that Lansbury's ours if a PL club doesn't come in for him (and meet Arsene's demand for regular first team football).

He is everything that is bad about Italian and Argentine football rolled into one man. Absolutely loath him.

Just out of interest, why is he so bad? I haven't seen much of him, but I always thought he was decent.

TBH he probably isn't too most. He just really riles me.

Thiago, Dos Santos and Fontàs have been promoted to Barça's first team. This means that we'll buy a DM since Oriol Romeu (who was tipped to take that position) will remain another year at Barça B. Probably rules out a move for Özil too (Dos Santos and Thiago play central midfield).

I love Thiago Alcántara, can't wait to see him play more regularly.

Madrid rumored to be after a #9 after Mou (rightly) complained about their depth in that position (only Pipita and Benzema, if you don't count CR7/9). Maybe they shouldn't have sold Rodrigo then...

He is an attacking midfielder yeah? I've seen him a couple times and in Barca they reckon he's a great prospect.

I thought he was Spanish? Does he have portuguese or brazilian links?

His father is Mazinho, WC winner in 1994 with Brazil, who now resides in Spain after he played for Valencia and Celta in the mid-90s. Thiago was born in Italy while Mazinho played for Lecce, but has lived in Spain since he was 8 I think.

And yes, he's an AM.