Other clubs' transfers

Dave

JUst been on SSN that Stoke and Sunderland are talking over a deal for Kenwyn Jones.

Trying to work out a fee.

Steve Moose after Heskey?

Rumours in Stoke has it that Jones doesn't wanna go to Stoke...

I think that's bullshit tbf. He's been here before and i think he'd come again, him and Pulis seem to have a decent relationship too.

Let's face it, he's hardly moving from Kensington is he.

At least when he's here (as Sunderland players do living in Newcastle) he can live in Cheshire.

JUst been on SSN that Stoke and Sunderland are talking over a deal for Kenwyn Jones.

Do you blame him?

Hehe not at all :)

Jesus christ.

I think that's bullshit tbf. He's been here before and i think he'd come again, him and Pulis seem to have a decent relationship too.

At least when he's here (as Sunderland players do living in Newcastle) he can live in Cheshire.

I think it will be more about the side step in clubs more than anything else, considering at the start of the year Liverpool were after him.

I think it will be more about the side step in clubs more than anything else, considering at the start of the year Liverpool were after him.

Surely he must realise he's not that good? I know he got a lot of hype but he's really not that good...

Surely he must realise he's not that good? I know he got a lot of hype but he's really not that good...

You think he's not arrogant enough to think he's better than he is? He's a footballer.

Guest BooBoo

Good acquisition for them.

When our mob put the statement out I did kind of hope that we could have scraped in a few quality loans like Onouha. We've not even done that- one crock, one unfit centre back and a piss poor full back. The crucial areas of attacker and creative midfielder still remain unaddressed.

The window has been worse than I thought and I didn't think that possible at the back end of May.

Good acquisition for them.

When our mob put the statement out I did kind of hope that we could have scraped in a few quality loans like Onouha. We've not even done that- one crock, one unfit centre back and a piss poor full back. The crucial areas of attacker and creative midfielder still remain unaddressed.

The window has been worse than I thought and I didn't think that possible at the back end of May.

:sadnod:

Sunderland loan Onuoha.

Bollocks.

Means Wellbeck is back on the loan market as there's a one loan limit between Prem clubs, no?

Nah, it's only 1 per parent club. I think they're allowed 2/3 alltogether.

Then FM is lying to me saying you can only loan one player from another Premier League club. Hmm..

Aye, been a shite window for us like. I was initially happy with our business but I now realise it was more a sense of relief that we had brought people in. Dust has settled & you could argue we've not strengthened at all.

Shame. Onuoha would have been class for us.

Sunderland loan Onuoha.

Bollocks.

Means Wellbeck is back on the loan market as there's a one loan limit between Prem clubs, no?

Nah, it's only 1 per parent club. I think they're allowed 2/3 alltogether.

from the premier league rules 1 from any 1 club, 2 registered at any one time max and up to 4 per season (ie could loan 2 players until jan the another 2 for rest of season)

At the end of the day we've hardly moved in terms of improving the team. We're less than a week away from the first game and we have the same available squad as last season except for Perch.

Gosling, yeah good bit of oppurtunism but he wont be playing till next year.

Campbell, unfit and will miss the start of the season.

We're desperate for some quality additions and we just haven't brought them in. It's depressing, the Ben Arfa signing would be a huge lift but that could go tits up.