Other clubs' transfers

Dave

But he'll play shit on purpose. Blackpool have a good side, he's better of sold than in the reserves.

Who the hell wants a player that isn't professional?

(alot i guess)but its not the kind of guy i would want hanging around.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

But he'll play shit on purpose. Blackpool have a good side, he's better of sold than in the reserves.

Not on purpose

Guest sicko2ndbest

Holloway hasn't thought it through

He Spoke about letting Adam go if the right club come in. IMO as much as I hate them Liverpool are a big club who are coming out of the depression

Would be a great move.

The chairman will not let an asset devalue particularly when he has an unhappy player on his hands. This will go through before end of jan whether holloway likes it or not!

Guest Tall Striker

Gary O Neil to West Ham from Boro.

Both teams preparing from a promotion push next year.

Confirmed?

Do you really care?

Was mentioned by SSN a minute ago. Expect the transfer gimp to be on the case. *Cue Photo*

Confirmed?

Do you really care?

Was mentioned by SSN a minute ago. Expect the transfer gimp to be on the case. *Cue Photo*

Yes.

Confirmed?

Do you really care?

What do you mean? You posted the fucking thing in the first place :lol:

Inter to sign former Arsenal target (and FM Legend) Luc Castaignos in the next couple of days for just €3m. Supposed (not because of FM) to be very promising.

Talented, but very, very raw.. I think they are allowing him to stay on loan at Feyenoord for the next 1,5 seasons though, which is good for the player and both clubs.

Unluckily for Feyenoord though they have sold 75% of his transfer rights to private investors, as they do a lot with players from their academy, so they will not get a lot of money to replace him with..

Inter to sign former Arsenal target (and FM Legend) Luc Castaignos in the next couple of days for just €3m. Supposed (not because of FM) to be very promising.

Talented, but very, very raw.. I think they are allowing him to stay on loan at Feyenoord for the next 1,5 seasons though, which is good for the player and both clubs.

Unluckily for Feyenoord though they have sold 75% of his transfer rights to private investors, as they do a lot with players from their academy, so they will not get a lot of money to replace him with..

It's good that Inter are looking at building for the future, squad is very old.