Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest kingdawson

No chance have the Spuds got Bentley for £9.5 million.  Why would Blackburn sell for that money?..  Also Bentley said he wanted to move for Champions League Football.  If he moves there because he believes they'll get into the top four he's going to be pretty disapointed with his choice IMO.

Nope you're wrong. Bentley said he wants to play "European football". He said champions league first, then said "well at least Europe" which in a way, is a come and get me plea.

you're dreaming pal, a pal of mine met Bentley a month back in Malia, Liverpool is the only place he wants to go

No chance have the Spuds got Bentley for £9.5 million.  Why would Blackburn sell for that money?..  Also Bentley said he wanted to move for Champions League Football.  If he moves there because he believes they'll get into the top four he's going to be pretty disapointed with his choice IMO.

Nope you're wrong. Bentley said he wants to play "European football". He said champions league first, then said "well at least Europe" which in a way, is a come and get me plea.

Blackburn were in Europe last season and finished one place below this season.. I don't see him moving clubs for the Uefa Cup  :rolleyes:

erm what the point of the sarcasm? i was simply quoting what Bentley said himself. You should watch it yourself before you pass comment.

I wasn't being sarcastic..  I just don't think its likely he'll move from a club that were in the Uefa Cup last year and finished one place below the Uefa this year to another club in the Uefa cup (a club that finished 11th last year).  Though I suppose he is a bit of a dickhead, so he'll might get caught up in the Spuds hype.

TBH, Spurs is probably a good fit for him. He's a London boy, joining much buigger club the where he's come from. A club that like it or not has a fair amount of glamour about it, looks to have an exciting future and he'll be gaurenteed first team football.

I agree with your comment about him being a dickhead though, but he's a great player and he probably sees Spurs as a good career move and frankly I can see why.

I wouldn't pay much attention to what Bentley has to say. I don't think he's really all that fussed about going to a champions league club. He just wants to go to a club that is a bit more flash than Blackburn and would settle for uefa cup footy for sure.

I could easily see him going to Spurs or Man City definitely.

23 million for Adebayor ??? And Guardiola will probably let Eto'o go for less. mackems.gif

Maybe they will offer us Eto'o + Cash for Adebayor!

Arsene has expressed that he was gutted missing out on him as a youngster!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1315142.ece

More shit-stirring about Martins going to Arsenal.

The bit I like though is this:

Barcelona, Chelsea and Manchester City are also interested.

I don't know which suggestion is most ridiculous. :lol:

I knew before I clicked that that would be Custis, still trying to peddle the story he's had ready to C+P on any slow news day for eighteen months now. What a fucking arsehole that bloke is. :nope:

santana to spurs?

and no, not carlos, though he could be a better option...

And yet if he was being linked to us we'd all be going mental about it and saying how we're so pleased that we're getting in some class to replace Milner(!)  :rolleyes:

Have you seen him play?  I haven't, so I can't say whether he'd be a good signing or not.  If you have seen him, then by all means say he's sh*te if that's what you think - if not, then please stop the tedious tendency of this board to praise players we're linked with and slag off players linked with other clubs (usually Spurs) without ever having seen them play properly in either scenario.

Are you taking this piss or what?  Any player linked to us on this board is always either too good for us or complete s***.  Yet if he ends up going to another club suddenly we've missed out on a good player :lol:

No, my point was quite clear - you dismissed him out of hand (said they'd be better of with Carlos Santana) and I was saying that unless you've seen him play (I haven't, so I'm not commenting) then why are you saying he's rubbish?  Who knows, he might be, but unless you've seen him play for at least a game or two then you look pretty foolish making a judgement on a player (be it positive or negative) on no other basis than he's signing for another club.  Simple.

Wouldn't get too worked up about it, Fiorentina are saying they never said what the Sun said they said!  And they haven't accepted a bid for Santana from Spurs (according to Fiorentina, not the Sun). :lol:

you're dreaming pal, a pal of mine met Bentley a month back in Malia, Liverpool is the only place he wants to go

Bentley was in Marbella last month with his mates..........................

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g160/Nicola_Dunphy/167_2.jpg

Bentley was in Marbella last month with his mates..........................

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g160/Nicola_Dunphy/167_2.jpg

got any itk pics of him fucking that lass?

Dunno if it was mentioned here but Celtic have signed winger Paddy McCourt from Derry City. Fee rumoured to be in excess of £250k (apparently a record for a league of Ireland player) plus an agreed friendly with the Bhoys at the Brandywell...

Good move for him, but hate to see him leave.  :angry:

Wish him all the best and hope he an actually get a game...  :clap:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/7462901.stm

According to The Times

"Having signed John Arne Riise for £4million from Liverpool, AS Roma are in talks to sign Harry Kewell, the winger, after his release by the Merseyside club, and Mikaël Silvestre and Louis Saha, who are surplus to requirements at Manchester United. "

Get fucking Smith and Duff offloaded to these daft bastards

According to The Times

"Having signed John Arne Riise for £4million from Liverpool, AS Roma are in talks to sign Harry Kewell, the winger, after his release by the Merseyside club, and Mikaël Silvestre and Louis Saha, who are surplus to requirements at Manchester United. "

Get f***ing Smith and Duff offloaded to these daft bastards

Crazy! Roma are signing/linked with some turd to say they came second in the league!

Guest kingdawson

Adebayor

Adebayoooooor

Give Him the ball and he will score [a move to barcelona]

:dave:

Barca are complete idiots if they offer Eto'o for him tbh. You might as well con them into getting Yaya and money for Hleb whilst you're at it (guardiola apparantly rates yaya though so you might just have to do with £8 million more than what he's worth),