Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Doubt he'd leave Athletico.

That's what people said about Torres too.

But I can see Aguero staying for 1-2 more seasons, then moving to a bigger european club.

Bit different though. Torres was with Athletico for a while and at that time, they werent even making Europe. Aguero has been there 1 season and they've already made champions league.

Thought Athletico would win the League last season or at least finish second but some dodgy defensive performances really messed them up. They've already signed Coupet, Hetinga, ulfalusi and Pongolle so i expect them to be up there WITH KUN.

Guest kingdawson

Evening kd, you missed "O'Hara hour" before!

What do you think of him?

Evening mate. Tbh i like O'hara a lot buy certainly not on the left wing. I'm not one that goes on wanking sessions for home grown players but he certainly does have some very good points about him. Very good passer of the ball, good footballing brain and is very tactically aware. The thing with O'hara is that he's lacking in the pace department. If i was to have my way, i wouldnt even let him go out on loan.

Barcelona confirm they've received a £25.5m bid for Ronaldinho from Citeh.

That's a ridiculous bid from City if they actually confirm it. 

Why didn't they just test the water with about £14m and take it from there?  :lol:

it might just be me but if Ronaldino can't get motivated for Barcelona how will he perform away to Hull/ West Brom/ Stoke/ Wigan/ Fulham etc.

Can see it ending in tears to be honest

If City get him i'll cry :weep:

So will the City fans by Christmas!

What I don't understand is what has changed between Ronaldinho turning down Man Utd due to it 'always raining' in Manchester and now???

There's now no dream move to Barcelona.

Fucking pointless for that money iyam. ???

Makes a statement, aye, decent shirt-seller and all that jargon - but is he really still up to it? Suppose he's got some other Brazilians in there to help him snuggle in, but still. £25m + extortionate wages? Bad idea imo. I honestly think i'd rather have the likes of Turan, who are still quality but have a bit more bite.

f***ing pointless for that money iyam. ???

Makes a statement, aye, decent shirt-seller and all that jargon - but is he really still up to it? Suppose he's got some other Brazilians in there to help him snuggle in, but still. £25m + extortionate wages? Bad idea imo. I honestly think i'd rather have the likes of Turan, who are still quality but have a bit more bite.

Ah Turan *swoons*. It's all gone quiet on that front. Wish we'd sign him.

What's the fucking dentist bill gonna be like?  :kasper:

Ah Turan *swoons*. It's all gone quiet on that front. Wish we'd sign him.

I know. :( Imagine our wing-options. Turan/Jonas/N'Zogbia are three cracking wingers to have as back up to Duff. *drool*