Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I'd contemplate having a little weep if this was true.  He obviously has quality, although he never shone at Euro 2008, but Fulham, ffs?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1486644.ece

There's a lot of teams spending sizeable chunks of money to ensure premiership survival.  The 3 teams that came up look near certainties to go straight back down again.

Sounds like Man Utd and Spurs are talking again, maybe the Keane settlement has shown Utd the way forward.  Berbatov gone for £28m before the weekend is being widely rumoured.

Shame that Barca wouldn't increase their bid.

I heard a whisper that ManU have given Spurs until Friday and then they will walk away.

I'd heard much the same, up to the end of July then walk away.  Gone by the weekend is what I've heard today.  There's no way Levy will accept £20m for him which is all Utd have offered so far.

what's the inside track on berbatov then Jol?  lets assume the deal falls through and he has to stay you reckon that's his dummy out for next season?  are things at that point with him and spurs?

Sounds like Man Utd and Spurs are talking again, maybe the Keane settlement has shown Utd the way forward.  Berbatov gone for £28m before the weekend is being widely rumoured.

Shame that Barca wouldn't increase their bid.

I heard a whisper that ManU have given Spurs until Friday and then they will walk away.

I'd heard much the same, up to the end of July then walk away.  Gone by the weekend is what I've heard today.  There's no way Levy will accept £20m for him which is all Utd have offered so far.

what's the inside track on berbatov then Jol?  lets assume the deal falls through and he has to stay you reckon that's his dummy out for next season?  are things at that point with him and spurs?

Another Rooney - desperate to get away to the point where he will move anywhere.

Cue Ashley to the rescue!

Kaboul to Sunderland today.  Obvious that 'Arry wouldn't match Keane's bid otherwise he would have gone there for sure..

Edit:  It was the earthquake in LA yesterday that was the deciding factor.......................

Bentley signs today.  Definitely.

Will you give me 5 grand if he doesn't?

Will you give me 5 grand if he does?

No because I have no information on whether he will or not apart from you,  but when you say definately, if it is definate, you would be happy to offer me the 5 grand as you would know it is 100% nailed on.

No because I have no information on whether he will or not apart from you,  but when you say definately, if it is definate, you would be happy to offer me the 5 grand as you would know it is 100% nailed on.

His agent has passed on the message (not to me) that Bentley will definitely sign today.  That's good enough for me.

His agent has passed on the message (not to me) that Bentley will definitely sign today.  That's good enough for me.

I will take that as acceptance of our agreement.

Marca is saying that Van Der Vaart will join Real next week. 

Suprised their new away kit isn't orange.

Pretty exciting team they're building there:

Diarra          Sneijder

Robinho - V.D.Vaart - Robben

V.Nistelrooy

not too mention: Raul, Saviola, Baptista, De La Red ect.

I will take that as acceptance of our agreement.

It's your agreement, not "ours". 

Mario Gomez to Fulham!!!

Wasn't some nitwit on here laughing at us when we were linked with him and claiming he would never consider an insignificant club like Newcastle. Top scorer in Germany, going to be top scorer at Euros ya da ya da ya da ... etc etc.

Fulham?!

Bloody hell man!

Mario Gomez to Fulham!!!

Wasn't some nitwit on here laughing at us when we were linked with him and claiming he would never consider an insignificant club like Newcastle. Top scorer in Germany, going to be top scorer at Euros ya da ya da ya da ... etc etc.

Fulham?!

Bloody hell man!

All I heard was rumours in the Sun, man!!!!

"At this point there is some talks with Tottenham, but nothing complete because of the high fee Zenit want for Andrei.

"The gap is huge between the two clubs as Zenit are looking for a lot of money for Andrei.

"Juande Ramos very much wants to sign Andrei as he is his number one target and Daniel Levy is doing everthing to make the deal, but it is difficult to agree a fee with Zenit.

"Ramos has been following Andrei from his time in charge of Sevilla and also from last season's Uefa Cup run when Andrei was the outstanding player in the tournament.

"Andrei has made it known he wants to leave Zenit and the player has made his decision he would like to go to Tottenham.

"He likes the way Tottenham play football and he is a big admirer of Ramos."

'PAOK fans in Greece got a shock when their club's official website announced the signing of Inter Milan star Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Italian news agency Ansa said Tuesday. The Swede is one of the top players in Serie A and thought to be in the running for this year's world player of the year award. There was a hint to the error made with the announcement that Ibra had been signed from Atalanta.

'In fact, PAOK had actually signed Atalanta's Bosnian forward Zlatan Muslimovic with his Italian club ironically playing in the same black and blue shirts as Inter.

'The mistake was later corrected but no-one seemed to have told the fans, who came out in their hoards to welcome the new arrival at the airport, as if he was indeed Ibrahimovic. The mistake is an easy one to make as like Ibra, who is of Bosnian heritage, Muslimovic holds a Swedish passport and plays up front.'

:lol: