Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Was Henry not brilliant like? I seem to remember he tore the league apart.

Shit compared to Arshavin, but you could say that for any player in world football atm. Henry will respect that but it would be an insult to compare these lesser players with Arshavin atm.

Michel Bastos of Lille is moving to Lyon on a four year deal for 18m. Lyon are also hoping to sign Loic Remy and Andre-Pierre Gignac, but have yet to table a suitable offer. It is though Remy will cost around 15m plus Anthony Mounier. Aly Cissoko is subject to a 15m bid from Lyon.

Gervinho is close to a 5m move, 3 year deal, from Le Mans to Lille.

How can so many players I've never heard of be moving for so much money :lol:

Guest Stephen927

Lot of money flying about in France at the moment.

Plenty of people going out with glue on their hands too, trying to catch it.

Shit compared to Arshavin, but you could say that for any player in world football atm. Henry will respect that but it would be an insult to compare these lesser players with Arshavin atm.

Are you being serious?

???

s*** compared to Arshavin, but you could say that for any player in world football atm. Henry will respect that but it would be an insult to compare these lesser players with Arshavin atm.

:yikes:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Well, for all the joking I do think he will be one of the best players in the Prem this season fitness permitting. You have to go back to medeival times before you can find a player who matched his performance against Liverpool. He scored four goals, in a match. That's more than Alan Smith will score in ten years.

Well, for all the joking I do think he will be one of the best players in the Prem this season fitness permitting. You have to go back to medeival times before you can find a player who matched his performance against Liverpool. He scored four goals, in a match. That's more than Alan Smith will score in ten years.

But Baptista also did that against them :lol:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

He is the second best player in the world after Arshavin. Nah, that was a league game with the Liverpool shit team. Arshavin was in important league game where Liverpool fight to death to beat Manchester in the Leauge. Except Arshavin sink them with his exquisite russian ballet football skills.

i seem to remember viduka doing that too many moons ago

Alfonso Alves scored 7 in a match twice I believe. So I wouldn't take to much from one-off performances.

Lot of money flying about in France at the moment.

New TV deal. (all on pay channels) Also, we have a legitimate chance of a three of four way title race next season, and teams are gearing up. Champions League success is desired as well.

Alfonso Alves scored 7 in a match twice I believe. So I wouldn't take to much from one-off performances.

Aye, that was in the Dutch league, though.

:lol: and that deems every stat useless!

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Alfonso Alves will be back with a vengeance soon. Wouldn't be surprised if Man U sign him seems to be the type of striker they're going for at the moment.

Guest BooBoo

The Liverpool v Arsenal game was very odd. Arshavin was hardly in the game and still scored 4 times. I think the stats said he'd had less than 20 touches in the game or something.

Guest firetotheworks

Bruce confirms he's after Crouch

thts pretty stupid considering crouch nd jones are the same type of playrs tall headers

That's not Crouch at all though. Crouch + Height = Assumption that he's good at headers = (2+2=5) imo.